Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

nope I saw that he sat right next to her and  they smiled lovingly at each other at the end of Alia’s rendition of the song  

sorry but I didn’t read your  essay but that should not stop you in anyways from writing it - your hand your device your thoughts - keep going 👍🏼

There are like so many videos and pics of Ranbir smiling at her or helping her...😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

nope I saw that he sat right next to her and  they smiled lovingly at each other at the end of Alia’s rendition of the song  

sorry but I didn’t read your  essay but that should not stop you in anyways from writing it - your hand your device your thoughts - keep going 👍🏼

Go watch this video again and tell me he wasn’t asked to change his location to be next to hers. The fact that you are responding to me as much as you are speaks volumes. I have an audience! 😃

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Go watch this video again and tell me he wasn’t asked to change his location to be next to hers. The fact that you are responding to me as much as you are speaks volumes. I have an audience! 😃

Haan toh kya ho gaya?? He went and stood at the wrong spot and was asked to correct it?? What is the big deal in that??

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

if he stand too close to alia neetu will say joru ka ghulam 

bechara ranbir it is like kua and khayi for him 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

This thread is a perfect example of RAI KA PAHAD banana...🤣

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Haan toh kya ho gaya?? He went and stood at the wrong spot and was asked to correct it?? What is the big deal in that??

Normally husbands don’t have to be asked to be near their pregnant wives! But I guess nothing in your eyes! 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Normally husbands don’t have to be asked to be near their pregnant wives! But I guess nothing in your eyes! 

They were not in a hospital...Alia was not in distress....this was a professional event....they both were working at that time to promote their movie....No Ranbir was not supposed to be next to his wife.....he was supposed to be in the center which was the designated spot for the lead actors...he made a booboo...and stood at the wrong place...he was asked to come to his designated spot......

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Na you should watch it again since you missed the smiles and the location of where he sat 😆

Here you go 

https://youtu.be/9Jsom3qLdR0

But if you stuck to first min then it’s already discussed for 10 pages now 😆
 pls be my audience and read my older posts in this thread for that 👍🏼

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Doing every PR Tactics to be on news for the movie ... 

even using her pregnancy ..... 

cheee....