Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

When was the last time Kareena won an award?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Cannot even recall..

It has been 12 years?..i guess she got FF best supporting actress for We are Family..

Long time..

she is the winner of 6 FF awards but those 6 are limited to the first 10 years of her 22 plus years career thus far

She was consistently winning something till that time but post 2010 she just stopped winning anything..

Do you think she stopped picking interesting roles at all? Or was she robbed..if so..name a performance..post 2010 i mean..

Edited by cougarTown - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I think she was good in ki and ka 

maybe she has a chance for LSC 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

if LSC worked, Mona would have won supporting award 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think she should’ve won for Good Newz. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She's given a lot of consistently great performances since then, especially in Ki and Ka and Udta and Lal Singh Chaddha, but not award worthy IMO. For awards you have to really do something out of the box. I'm looking forward to Devotion of Suspect X and Hansal Mehta's crime thriller 

Edited by desigal90 - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

unlucky for her..she could or should have won for her performance in Talaash, one of her best performance.

she overshadowed rani and amir, but too bad nawazudin overshadowed all😆

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She should have won an award for Taalash. She was so freakin good as Rosie. It’s crazy she didn’t win any🤢

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: desigal90

She's given a lot of consistently great performances since then, especially in Ki and Ka and Udta and Lal Singh Chaddha, but not aware worthy IMO. For awards you have to really do something out of the box. I'm looking forward to Devotion of Suspect X and Hansal Mehta's crime thriller 

Well let’s be honest. As Bebo fans we all know she isn’t passionate enough for acting or her career as a matter of fact, she just choose projects based on her friend circle and stuff. Otherwise only an idiot would let go off Ram Leela for Gori Tere pyar mai It Really is crazy because Kareena actually is a great actress & could have done such great Roles that she rejected, but she never took her career seriously 😆

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Well let’s be honest. As Bebo fans we all know she isn’t passionate enough for acting or her career as a matter of fact, she just choose projects based on her friend circle and stuff. Otherwise only an idiot would let go off Ram Leela for Gori Tere pyar mai It Really is crazy because Kareena actually is a great actress & could have done such great Roles that she rejected, but she never took her career seriously 😆

I think her priorities changed completely after she met Saif. She just wanted to make money, do some fun films, start a family, spend time with Saif. Now that she has settled down with 2 kids and has a good work flow going, I think she wants to work the actress in her. Hence working with Hansal Mehta and Sujoy.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I guess she was kicked out of the movie..bhansali didn't want a married heroine as the lead for Ram Leela..it was a passionate lovestory and he was very keen on that..this happened right after her marriage with saif..and she didn't delay the wedding for the movie and was kicked out