Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I am not invested either. I haven't even watched from the beginning to begin with. Just happened to catch a couple of episodes on Colors the other day, liked Rocky-Piku, found Pishachini strangely sweet yet creepy and thought that this would be entertaining but oh well... oh well... ðŸ˜†

Today's Rocky-Piku scene was good though. I did feel that Rocky is deeply involved if it's about Piku. However what I am struggling to understand is when rather how he fell so head over heels in love with her. ðŸ¤” 

Bande ki feelings lagti bohot genuine hai lekin kab ho gaya itna gehra wala pyaar? ðŸ¤£

True... I couldn't get how it happened so suddenly.. I mean a person in love shouldn't be shown flirting with others unless it is to  make the girl J. And his interest in Piku was coz she was his ticket to London. Yup there was a couple of scenes where it was shown they were drawn towards each other.. But even then he was equally drawn to flirting with any girl who passed by. 

The connection/intense feelings seems forced for the sake of the plot. 

As you mentioned  this show is also expecting viewers to *read between lines* .. But I guess we should read entire essays between lines!! 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but he very well knew that the place has pi. And pi is pi she will not care why he  entered. But in one of the epi even in promo, Pi mentioned she will convert all rajputs into pishach. Which says it need not be based on previous life. I guess Pi can convert anyone as PI. 

@green - No not like that. 

Pi did say that she will make all the Rajputs to Pishach/Pishachini but she also said that she will do it by filling evil in their souls.

So Pi cannot just like that convert anyone to Pishach/Pishachini, if she could have then she would have converted all the Rajputs to Pishach/Pishachini by now!

Why take so much pain to marry Rocky and later make him and others Pishach/Pishachini one by one!

So being a Pishach/Pishachini does have to do with the soul being impure or evil.

Only when the soul becomes filled with impurity and evilness Pi can make it a Pishach/Pishachini.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

The struggle is real. ðŸ˜†

I was willing to make a VM or two on Rocky-Piku but ab lagta hai.... chhodo... episode download karne ki frustration is probably not worth it here. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜”

@green - If you ever change your mind and decide to make one then do post it here and tag me in. I would like to watch it.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

True... I couldn't get how it happened so suddenly.. I mean a person in love shouldn't be shown flirting with others unless it is to  make the girl J. And his interest in Piku was coz she was his ticket to London. Yup there was a couple of scenes where it was shown they were drawn towards each other.. But even then he was equally drawn to flirting with any girl who passed by. 

As you mentioned  this show is also expecting viewers to *read between lines* .. But I guess we should read entire essays between lines!! 

I haven't seen Rocky flirting with anyone though. Was it in the initial episodes? Haven't seen those. ðŸ˜† Oh yes, I do remember Rocky-Piku first meeting. Rocky was unfazed till he got to know that Piku is Miss London. ðŸ˜†

Drawn toward each other is the correct way to put it. The attraction has been there, we all saw it but itna gehra wala pyaar takes time. ðŸ˜†

@bold - ðŸ¤£ Batao hum viewers na hue mind readers ho gaye. Arey kitna padhenge inke dimag? Thoda to rehem karo. ðŸ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@green - If you ever change your mind and decide to make one then do post it here and tag me in. I would like to watch it.

Sure. ðŸ˜³

firewings_diya thumbnail

For me, downloading episodes is annoying so I tend to get into creating on only the shows that I am absolutely invested in. Why my account has over 700 posts but the content is on only three shows. ðŸ˜† 

Downloading episodes makes me go ðŸ˜†

@bold - It is so disappointing to admit how true that is. Thodi mehnat, thodi creativity are all that are needed. Inhe itna bhi nahi karna. ðŸ˜”

i know its really hard to motivate yourself when the shoe itself is going into drain. Slowly loosing interest on the show. Not even bothered to watch epis ðŸ˜† i will just see precap here onwards. Thats the only thing which is interesting. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

the day when rocky felt pavi is seducing him behind that dressing partition where as it was done by PI he fell in love ðŸ¤£ as he felt pavi is interested irrespective of if pavi was the one who did that him or not ðŸ˜† since she only asked him to help her kya patha mandh buddhi ne socha hoga pi wi kuch nahi hai ladki ko usko pathans tha toh bahana mardiya ðŸ˜† i really dont know how pavi tolerates him main toh char tamatar mardethi. I really get irritated with such flirty guys in real life aur ab show main bhi wohi hai ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

I haven't seen Rocky flirting with anyone though. Was it in the initial episodes? Haven't seen those. ðŸ˜† Oh yes, I do remember Rocky-Piku first meeting. Rocky was unfazed till he got to know that Piku is Miss London. ðŸ˜†

Drawn toward each other is the correct way to put it. The attraction has been there, we all saw it but itna gehra wala pyaar takes time. ðŸ˜†

@bold - ðŸ¤£ Batao hum viewers na hue mind readers ho gaye. Arey kitna padhenge inke dimag? Thoda to rehem karo. ðŸ˜†

You should watch he is like a pendulum idhar chala main udhar chala types ðŸ¤£ if Pi comes in a sexy avathar and flirts with him he can even think of marrying pi instead of pavi. He is like Ali in dhoom series ðŸ¤£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@green - No not like that. 

Pi did say that she will make all the Rajputs to Pishach/Pishachini but she also said that she will do it by filling evil in their souls.

So Pi cannot just like that convert anyone to Pishach/Pishachini, if she could have then she would have converted all the Rajputs to Pishach/Pishachini by now!

Why take so much pain to marry Rocky and later make him and others Pishach/Pishachini one by one!

So being a Pishach/Pishachini does have to do with the soul being impure or evil.

Only when the soul becomes filled with impurity and evilness Pi can make it a Pishach/Pishachini.

oh is it i might have not focused on that line then. But i still feel this will not be a reason to marry rocky ðŸ˜† look at him usko ek khoobsurath ladki dedo woh khud hi ram teri ganga maili hojayega ðŸ˜†

And rest all rajputs has one or the other weakness she can just hide and find out their weakness and act upon it. Shadi kyu  karni hai isko ðŸ˜†

The ITV logic. Everything has to beging only after marriage. 

1. Naagin ka badhla

2. Pi ka badhla

3. Bhoot ka badhla 

Etc . Shadi se pehle kuch nahi karthe ye log😆

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

oh is it i might have not focused on that line then. But i still feel this will not be a reason to marry rocky ðŸ˜† look at him usko ek khoobsurath ladki dedo woh khud hi ram teri ganga maili hojayega ðŸ˜†

And rest all rajputs has one or the other weakness she can just hide and find out their weakness and act upon it. Shadi kyu  karni hai isko ðŸ˜†

The ITV logic. Everything has to beging only after marriage. 

1. Naagin ka badhla

2. Pi ka badhla

3. Bhoot ka badhla 

Etc . Shadi se pehle kuch nahi karthe ye log😆

Coz post shadi FLs gain the secret power of ITV... Ek chutki sindor ki power, with that they get the unending energy to fight sasural, saasuma, vamps and even supernatural beings!!