Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Sadly, I agree. I've no idea why they had to play Tere Liye in today's sequence. Neither is she holding back her tears for him nor is he keeping quiet for her. 

The pace is kinda slow too. Dadaji ki pair chhune pata nahi kitni sadiya laga di Rani ne. πŸ˜†

i am skipping most of the epis now a days. The story is very boring. Considering they take forever to do something even a small thing. We get just half an hour a day and they want to bore us with scenes like Pi taking ashirvad for almost 5 mins. Pavi saying good bye to dadaji for almost 5 minutes znd pi crawling behind. 

firewings_diya thumbnail
i know i have started skipping scenes and epi. Even PI is not getting impressing scenes its just talking to rockys sis or pretending as bahu  which i really dont know why she has to do that. She can very well torture them without marrying rocky 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Rani also killed Pratik's kids in the past. 

i want her back story to be revealed did they mentioned how she killed them. I only heard her saying she killed them. Even dadaji also said pi killed priests family but he was not even present in the car. It all looks assumptions unless they are eye withness of those incidents.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am skipping most of the epis now a days. The story is very boring. Considering they take forever to do something even a small thing. We get just half an hour a day and they want to bore us with scenes like Pi taking ashirvad for almost 5 mins. Pavi saying good bye to dadaji for almost 5 minutes znd pi crawling behind. 

I am not invested either. I haven't even watched from the beginning to begin with. Just happened to catch a couple of episodes on Colors the other day, liked Rocky-Piku, found Pishachini strangely sweet yet creepy and thought that this would be entertaining but oh well... oh well... πŸ˜†

Today's Rocky-Piku scene was good though. I did feel that Rocky is deeply involved if it's about Piku. However what I am struggling to understand is when rather how he fell so head over heels in love with her. πŸ€” 

Bande ki feelings lagti bohot genuine hai lekin kab ho gaya itna gehra wala pyaar? πŸ€£

Edited by IAdoreYou - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

I am not invested either. I haven't even watch from the beginning to begin with. Jusf happened to catch a couple of episodes on Colors the other day, liked Rocky-Piku, found Pishachini strangely sweet yet creepy and thought that this would be entertaining but oh well... oh well... πŸ˜†

Today's Rocky-Piku scene was good though. I did feel that Rocky is deeply involved if it's about Piku. However what I am struggling to understand is when rather how he fell so head over heels in love with her. πŸ€” 

Bande ki feelings lagti bohot genuine hai lekin kab ho gaya itna gehra wala pyaar? πŸ€£

they showed rocky as flirt in the beginning. And suddenly he took uturn and become pyar ka poojari πŸ˜† best part he dont even remember Rani's face with whom he danced on one of the functions. I am not sure if pi removed his memory i was thinking he might remember and ask her like how she became a dancer but nahi.πŸ˜†

Pavi also she has to first decide if she wants to chase pi or chase rocky. Like she just decided to leave because rocky broke her heart. Its like tu mera nahi toh tera ghar bhad main jaye πŸ€£ i really thought she might stay and show him attitude and perform her duties. But she just concluded pi is not in the house and left.πŸ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail

they showed rocky as flirt in the beginning. And suddenly he took uturn and become pyar ka poojari πŸ˜† best part he dont even remember Rani's face with whom he danced on one of the functions. I am not sure if pi removed his memory i was thinking he might remember and ask her like how she became a dancer but nahi.πŸ˜†

Pavi also she has to first decide if she wants to chase pi or chase rocky. Like she just decided to leave because rocky broke her heart. Its like tu mera nahi toh tera ghar bhad main jaye πŸ€£ i really thought she might stay and show him attitude and perform her duties. But she just concluded pi is not in the house and left.πŸ˜†

Rocky had danced with Rani? πŸ˜² How? Dadaji ne kaise hone diya ye? πŸ€£

Show me loopholes hai ya loopholes me show - kuch samajh nahi aa raha. πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Rocky had danced with Rani? πŸ˜² How? Dadaji ne kaise hone diya ye? πŸ€£

Show me loopholes hai ya loopholes me show - kuch samajh nahi aa raha. πŸ˜†

infront of dadaji she was covering her face but uske bad rocky carried her to his bedroom πŸ˜† i guess rocky never saw her face and she escaped before that πŸ€£ god knows. Ek toh story ithni bekar hai ki adha ka adha skip Karthi hunπŸ˜† 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail

infront of dadaji she was covering her face but uske bad rocky carried her to his bedroom πŸ˜† i guess rocky never saw her face and she escaped before that πŸ€£ god knows. Ek toh story ithni bekar hai ki adha ka adha skip Karthi hunπŸ˜† 

The struggle is real. πŸ˜†

I was willing to make a VM or two on Rocky-Piku but ab lagta hai.... chhodo... episode download karne ki frustration is probably not worth it here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜”

firewings_diya thumbnail

The struggle is real. πŸ˜†

I was willing to make a VM or two on Rocky-Piku but ab lagta hai.... chhodo... episode download karne ki frustration is probably not worth it here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜”

you can still make if you love PakshitπŸ˜† Inke story ka chodo usse tumhare vm par impact math hone do itv ka aisa kaunsa show hai jo theek se chala hai. LOGIC ka L bhi nahi patha Magic ka spelling seekhne nikhle hai ye log πŸ˜†

IAdoreYou thumbnail

you can still make if you love PakshitπŸ˜† Inke story ka chodo usse tumhare vm par impact math hone do itv ka aisa kaunsa show hai jo theek se chala hai. LOGIC ka L bhi nahi patha Magic ka spelling seekhne nikhle hai ye log πŸ˜†

For me, downloading episodes is annoying so I tend to get into creating on only the shows that I am absolutely invested in. Why my account has over 700 posts but the content is on only three shows. πŸ˜† 

Downloading episodes makes me go πŸ˜†

@bold - It is so disappointing to admit how true that is. Thodi mehnat, thodi creativity are all that are needed. Inhe itna bhi nahi karna. πŸ˜”