Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Seems like no one here is as excited as the Punjabi community. 

I am interested in the movie

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

I am interested in the movie

Thank you ! 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Because no one here understand what we went thru in1984.This is not atleast agenda driven film like Kashmir files.I hope this do justice to what sikhs in 1984 went through and tells about their sufferings.

Why is TKF is agenda driven and this is not? Just becoz central govt promoted it, it becomes agenda driven? KPs pain don’t matter? They don’t deserve to tell their stories? TKF went on to become highest earning this year. People watched and empathized with the KPs. 

I empathize with 1984 victims and survivors. I have read and can’t imagine the pain Sikh community went through. This story deserves equal appreciation as TKF. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TitForTat

their is no use of making a movies on same topic again and again unless you show reality. It needs guts to show Congress involvement in all this saga and name the people responsible for it. Someone like Vivek Agnihotri should make movie on this. 

Exactly. Name the names and we will see leftists come out to downplay 1984 riots. Blame congress and we will see people calling this movie propaganda too. 

People just care for their political views and not for victims’ pain. The discussion around TKF here on the forum reflected well on lot of people’s compassion.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

lol vivek Agnihotri that idiot only do what his masters say 😂.Seriously we don't want movie from that nalla and we don't want him to cash our suffering and wounds .But yeah he is making movie on sikh genocide and will eradicate the fact that not only congress but sangh leaders were also involved in that genocide and there are names of many rss leaders in chargesheet too.Nalla make movie according to his masters convenience.

@bold — really? That’s first time I am hearing that. 

I heard that RSS people saved Sikhs across India. 
I read one uncle’s personal experience. He was traveling from south to Bombay in a bus and his bus was stopped but all the passengers stood by him and saved him. Not everyone was out there to take revenge of Indira’s death. Mainly Congress and Sanjay Gandhi stooges were involved in killings. 

Bhindrawale was also Sanjay’s stooge. Congress fed him, used him but he become too big for his boots and so they declared him terrorist. That’s a known history. 

What is wrong in naming congress in all these events? They were the main cause.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KRK_rocks

Noticed how passive agrassive hate is being spread against Hindus by falsely dragging sangh, rss, bjp and modi by these people?

The hate for Hindus is such that they are calling a fact based film on hindu genocide  as propaganda. Not to forget brushing the khaliatani terrorism against Hindus of punjab under the rug while crying over the killing of 3000 as actual genocide. T

The sensibilities you are showing for them is missing from their side completely. And they have the audacity to accuse others of divide n rule  and spreading hate. It's pretty vlear who is doing what here, isn't it?

How do you come out every time in this threads?

And I don’t like you quoting me and twisting my words. What can I do? It’s an open forum. 

I am not on your side. I am trying to have a civil discussion on this thread. Let me. 🙏

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

A total of 14 FIRs were registered in Delhi against 49 BJP-RSS leaders for their role in anti-Sikh riots of 1984, names of several BJP and RSS leaders like Ram Kumar Jain, Pritam Singh, Ram Chander Gupta to name a few, who were involved in riots.

Untitled.png65.jpg

Edited by anonymouse1 - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

I am so glad Ali Abbas chose Diljit for this role. Been a long time since I actually looked forward to a Bollywood production.. hope it does justice to the horror Sikhs went through.

Agree with you Kiran.

Diljit Bai taun vadd ke koi actor ni play kar sakda iho ja role.

He did Punjab 1984, which was another incident(event) that came after the riots. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The pain that the Sikh community has gone through, we can't even imagine.

Baba mehar kare saareyaan te, iss tarah de halaat kisi nu na dekhan pain kadde v.

Hope in future, this kind of incident would never happen.

Climax scene of Punjab 1984 breaks heart like anything, the moment when Diljit comes back to home to Kiron kher, and he is shot from behind. Iho je Halaat hi na hon jidey karke bacheya nu hathyar chukan di loarh pe jaave. 

Maachis was also based on same issue as Punjab 1984. Jogi is made on Delhi Riots which started after PM's assassination. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

The pain that the Sikh community has gone through, we can't even imagine.

Baba mehar kare saareyaan te, iss tarah de halaat kisi nu na dekhan pain kadde v.

Hope in future, this kind of incident would never happen.

Climax scene of Punjab 1984 breaks heart like anything, the moment when Diljit comes back to home to Kiron kher, and he is shot from behind. Iho je Halaat hi na hon jidey karke bacheya nu hathyar chukan di loarh pe jaave. 

Maachis was also based on same issue as Punjab 1984. Jogi is made on Delhi Riots which started after PM's assassination. 

100% accurate and heartfelt! Thank you so much for your contribution to this thread !