Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TitForTat

their is no use of making a movies on same topic again and again unless you show reality. It needs guts to show Congress involvement in all this saga and name the people responsible for it. Someone like Vivek Agnihotri should make movie on this. 

lol vivek Agnihotri that idiot only do what his masters say 😂.Seriously we don't want movie from that nalla and we don't want him to cash our suffering and wounds .But yeah he is making movie on sikh genocide and will eradicate the fact that not only congress but sangh leaders were also involved in that genocide and there are names of many rss leaders in chargesheet too.Nalla make movie according to his masters convenience.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

lol vivek Agnihotri that idiot only do what his masters say 😂.Seriously we don't want movie from that nalla and we don't want him to cash our suffering and wounds .But yeah he is making movie on sikh genocide and will eradicate the fact that not only congress but sangh leaders were also involved in that genocide and there are names of many rss leaders in chargesheet too.Nalla make movie according to his masters convenience.

BJP was definitely involved. They are not in any way innocent. I am not claiming all the members but some. Just like every Congress member is not to blame for them. Anyways I wrote an award winning essay in High School about this that got me a $5000 dollar scholarship to college. 

The message in any work about this should not be about any party, faith or cast. It should be on the bigger picture of how hate or divide and rule politics lead to the suffering of people. It has happened so many times. A film maker should be focused on how to break out of this pattern. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am so glad Ali Abbas chose Diljit for this role. Been a long time since I actually looked forward to a Bollywood production.. hope it does justice to the horror Sikhs went through.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

I am so glad Ali Abbas chose Diljit for this role. Been a long time since I actually looked forward to a Bollywood production.. hope it does justice to the horror Sikhs went through.

He was probably the best person that could be selected for this. He truly cares for Punjab. (His activism at the farmer's protest speaks volumes.) This cause is close to his heart. He tears up while speaking of it. From a method acting perspective that works great. And he is talented compared to most Punjabi singers turned actors. It is why he made it so far through hard work alone. I am glad Ali Abas chose to make a film about this topic 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Because no one here understand what we went thru in1984.This is not atleast agenda driven film like Kashmir files.I hope this do justice to what sikhs in 1984 went through and tells about their sufferings.

True that! I will not generalize but i would say many if not all! That is why I am glad a film is being made to raise awareness. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Thanks for sharing. I agree AAZ one of better directors in Bollywood these days. 

Very talented indeed ! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KRK_rocks

It is also true that noone understands what hindus had gone through when most of the punjab was Infected by khalistani ideology and how they killed 30,000 Hindus to scare the rest of them to leave punjab. Kudos to those Hindus of punjab who faced the khalistani terrorism bravely and stuck to their ground. They are the reason why khalistan is still a distant dream for many fanatics till today.

Also not many are aware how a terrorist like bhindrawale was given shelter and provided weapons inside golden temple to attack Indian forces.

Showing only the suffering of 3000 sikhs vs 30000 hindus who were butchered at the hands of sikhs of punjab will also make it look like nothing but a propaganda. 

And i doubt the names involved in making this movie have any more credibility than viveik agnihotry. Diljit himself is a khalistani bigot. He has been outed routing khalistani funding during farmers protests. So this movie will be nothing more than a good opportunity for certain khalistanis to do RR on 1984 and piss on Hindus. I don't think it will be as impactful nationwide as TKF tbh.

You can go make you own film about misleading history. Jaswant Singh Khalra proved that most of the men killed by the Punjab police throughtout the 80s 90s were innocent. It was why Bill Clinton spoke abourt Khalra's disappearance. Can you please not turn this into a divide and rule post. I dont want hate spreading here. 

Just to address the misleading history among other bogus you posted. Even people in BJP agree Bhindrawale was not a terrorist. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir0GjKPunrg

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

There!!

Bhindrawale who killed Hindus is a Saint for you!!

And I you are saying I am creating divide n rule and spreading hatred!!

You have exposed yourself here.😆

Once again it has never been proven he killed Hindus. A. women who also called an emergency and sterlized millions of the Indian population going into a temple to murder ten thousands does not prove he was a killer. 

Listen and read carefully we are saying he was a Saint and not a killer. And the film is not based on him. So why are you here? Go talk to Vivek Aghnihotri he will make a movie for you.  

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is also true that noone understands what hindus had gone through when most of the punjab was Infected by khalistani ideology and how they killed 30,000 Hindus to scare the rest of them to leave punjab. Kudos to those Hindus of punjab who faced the khalistani terrorism bravely and stuck to their ground. They are the reason why khalistan is still a distant dream for many fanatics till today.

Also not many are aware how a terrorist like bhindrawale was given shelter and provided weapons inside golden temple to attack Indian forces.

Showing only the suffering of 3000 sikhs vs 30000 hindus who were butchered at the hands of sikhs of punjab will also make it look like nothing but a propaganda. 

And i doubt the names involved in making this movie have any more credibility than viveik agnihotry. Diljit himself is a khalistani bigot. He has been outed routing khalistani funding during farmers protests. So this movie will be nothing more than a good opportunity for certain khalistanis to do RR on 1984 and piss on Hindus. I don't think it will be as impactful nationwide as TKF tbh.

Im Back Barack Obama GIF by The Democrats

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

So who killed 30000 Hindus in punjab during khalistan insurgency which is an official figure from punjab gov itself?

There is your problem you are getting these statistics from the Punjab goverment which at the time were puppets to the central government. And were themselves proven to be involved in the murders of many innocent men. 

Anyways thnx for spamming this thread. You are prob helping the film get more publicity and buzz. 

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CREC-1998-08-04/html/CREC-1998-08-04-pt1-PgE1533-2.htm