Some scenes better than other....

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Tbh, I don't want to begin talking about Pari-related scenes. I understand she's someone with special needs but she just seemed too maddening and whoever is handling the execution of her scenes, it just seems like those scenes are for time-passing in the episode ðŸ¤¢ & even Dev's character arc seems to have spiral downwards or something. ðŸ¤” Too much SS for a character whose potential has gone haywire long ago. Definitely feel nebulous as to who are the leads in this show. 

The scene with Neil looking at Kaju and drinking water stuff, lol felt unrealistic & too stretched no offense. Lol, deviating attention while driving on the road? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†Lmao, felt filmy. ðŸ˜†Better scenes was when Neil, Kaju & Kaju's mother met at the dhabbha. Afterwards, the sorry scene was bit dramatized with the bg score included. Not sure if the Ranjha song would've been replaced with the titular song/ost would've made the scene tolerable but felt cringed when that Ranjha song played lol no offense. 

I think the scene with the Kaju & her mother were okay but I felt some explanation to the truth could've been shown better as to why Kaju wasn't properly cognizant of Bhoomi being her cousin. I do feel Kaju should focus on her marriage but somehow, this angle will be redeveloped between her & Bhoomi, which I feel could be bit problematic for their track. 

I think when Neil & Kaju arrived Kaju's home, those scenes were better shot. I liked the post-marriage scenes more as it had an elements of family vibe, Neil-Kajal's communication scenes (where the vibe was much better & Neil also enjoyed capturing the moments + spending time with Kaju).  

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago