Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Don't forget to send in your answers for the Diwali contest by 28th October, 11:59 PM IST.

Tagging a few, spread it among others too.

Regards,

Crazy Creatives 

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Don't forget to send in your answers for the Diwali contest by 28th October, 11:59 PM IST.

Tagging a few, spread it among others too.

Regards,

Crazy Creatives 

Thanks for tag😳 i sent yesterday

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thanks to everyone who took part. Results will be announced soon😳

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Hello people! We hope you had a great Diwali and weekend.smiley4

Thank you to each and every one who took part in the Diwali Contest!smiley31 It was a close call with most of you getting 9/10, so well done!

Before announcing the winner, here are the correct answers with explanations:

The correct answer was celebration. The first image shows chocolates which belong to the Celebrations pack, the second picture is of Modanna who has sang a song called Celebration, Kool & The Gang (third pic) have also sang one song with the same name, and the chocolate in the last picture is Dairy Milk Celebration.

Pretty simple really. The first and last pic are both of the actor who played the role of Ladoo in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. The second picture is of Mithai (sweets) which contains Ladoo. The third one is of Vinay Forrt who starred in a movie named Ladoo. You guessed it right, the answer was Ladoo!

Pooja was the right answer. Pooja Bose is on the top left. On the top right you see Malvika Raaj who played the role of Pooja in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. On the bottom left is Rani Mukherjee who played the role of Pooja in Mujhse Dosti Karoge, and lastly there is Pooja Bhatt on the bottom right.

This one was the most tricky one and most of you wrote fireworks, only a few people cracked it correctly and wrote firecracker. The two pictures on the left are quite self-explanatory, new year and Guyfawkes, BUT the image on the top right is from the movie Jayeshbhai which has a song called Firecracker, and the last picture is the book cover of firecracker. Well done to those who cracked it!

The first picture is taken from Diya aur Baati Hum, the second picture is of the acress who played Diya in Rishton Ka Manjha, the third image is a poster of a movie called Dia, and lastly there is Dia Mirza. Diya was the right answer!

If you wrote Rangoli, then you are correct! The actress at the top left played the role of Rangoli in Chikoo, Kangana's sister Rangoli can be seen at the top right, the third picture is from a drama called Thipkyanchi Rangoli, and the last picture is a Rangoli design.

Maa Kali was the answer we were looking for. Hema Malini is at the top left, who played the role of Maa Kali in Jai Kaali. top right is Pooja Sharma who played Maa Kali in the show Mahakali. At the bottom are Barkha Bisht and Ishita Ganguly, who both played the role of Maa Kali in Tenali Rama and Jag Jananai Maa Vashno Devi respectively. 

The correct answer was light. The first picture being a lightbulb, second one is a poster of the movie Light, third picture is a light at the end of the tunnel, and the last picture being a feather as in "as light as a feather".

The first picture is of a prayer pose, the second and third picture are from the songs "Jo Bheji Thi Duaa" and "Sajda" respectively, both songs signifying a prayer. Lastly, there is a picture of a temple. We accepted pray/prayer as the right answer.

This one should have been the easiest. Especially after seeing Sanaya Irani in the last picture who is famous for the role of Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Isn't that the first thing that comes to mind when we see Sanaya Irani? Kareena in the first picture played the role of Khushi in the movie Khushi, the second picture is of Khushi Dubey who is the lead actress of Aashiqana, and the third picture is of the actress who played the role of Khushi in the recently concluded show Kabhi Kabhie Itefaq Sey. We were looking for Khushi as the answer.

Now without further ado, it's time to announce the winner....

Many many congratulations to average-student who was the only one to get a perfect score of 10/10!

Here is your winning siggy to flaunt around IF:

Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/KiNUULW.gif

CREDITS:

WRITE-UP: la_Reine

WINNING SIG: Quantum-Dot

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

😆 it was a good one... Khushi 😭 I wrote Happiness I guess 🤣

Maa Kaali  wo to click hi nahi kiya 🤣

Jayeshbhai and HNY led me to Gujarati new year 🤣  baki do pe dhyan nahi Diya 😆

It was a fun game⭐️

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Congratulations AS!! 🥳

Change your UN to topper student, har game mein top karti ho 😆

P.s. can't tag you 

SoniRita thumbnail

Fun game, it was. 

Firecracker uff so close. 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Thanks for explaining the answers to this very well-crafted game, because I don't recognize any of the people in the photos and every one of the clues went right over my head.

Congratulations to average-student and everyone who got high scores!

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations average student

Happy Diwali 2022 Wishes & Messages: Best SMS, Images, Wishes, Facebook and  WhatsApp messages to send as Happy Diwali greetings

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

9/10

I didn't get Mall Kali instead wrote Draupadi

as all of them played Draupadi role also

enjoyed playing it, well organized game 👍🏼