Deepika and other females chosen for drugs but not males - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Terenaina

I don’t know about them knowing each other but they both admitted to doing drugs at younger age in separate articles. Dp met rs after his movie band band baaja baaraat and she met rk on the set of oso so she can’t be their leader for drugs when they started drugs at younger age. Google search childhood pictures and you’ll see Sonam Ranveer and ranbir together, of course rs Sonam are cousins. I don’t know how to copy paste pictures here 

I called Ranveer, he confirmed Deepu their Gang leader 👍🏼

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

I called Ranveer, he confirmed Deepu their Gang leader 👍🏼

we’ll he needs to be taking whatever she is taking to cool down the overhype always high vibe where he acts ewww and ugly in public 

No need for pics, I called Sara Ali Khan, she also confirmed Deepu their Gang Leader 👍🏼

we’ll he needs to be taking whatever she is taking to cool down the overhype always high vibe where he acts ewww and ugly in public 

Epic =)) 🤣

Google is free, you’ll see dp starting taking medication and drugs after her depression which is 2014. People who have been doing drugs since they were teenagers and still doing drugs are not called in for investigation, how ironic. 

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

No need for pics, I called Sara Ali Khan, she also confirmed Deepu their Gang Leader 👍🏼

whatever makes you sleep at night. If your favorite does crimes and you turn blind eye. Why not. Dp turn gang leader to legendary drug users lol 

Every one of these ladies are related to Kwan. Male talents of Kwan were probably smarter or extremely well connected to be running into the trouble.

I just thought it was weird how only females like deepika, sara Ali khan and shraddha was called for investigation and males weren’t. 

Weird isn't the right word for this. A better word to use would be sexist

Male log ko sab allowed hai 

Apne yaha bade se bade criminals mega stars hain 

Aur kuchh to openly drugs consume karna accept bhi kiye hain lekin un par koi action nahi hoga 

Aur NCB ne to sirf investigation ke liye bulaya tha na koi case hua na koi FIR lekin drugs witch hunting barabar hui