Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

RaYa TS : Love & Trust [Final Part Page 4(30/8/22)]

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

RaYa TS : Love & Trust 

Cover Credit :  @Animagus_Shiri ❤️🤗. 

Shot 1 description : Priya Sood had been called a Liar by Mr Kapoor few hours ago and now he wants her to become his family. Priya might love, Mr Kapoor but she can't be with him when there is no trust between them or can she forego everything for love one more time.

Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161674624

Shot 2 description : Ram Kapoor had an unshakeable trust in his mom. Will his trust gets shaken with an truth that he had been blind to for so long and when shaken will he be still able to hold onto his real family 

Linkhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161701294

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Check it out if you are interested smiley31. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know smiley20 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful chapter ❤ This is how trust should be, like free flowing water that will give life to the realtionship. Ram cannot say 'khud se zyada bharosa' and then call Priya a liar. And Priya should tell the truth, it's high time. Thanks for writing this. Waiting for the next part 🤗

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The convo between them was so crystal clear and much needed. This is the only way Ram would know to set his priorities straight. Sadly our CVs have no clue on how to make progress. I loved your take on Priya’s reaction to Ram’s demand.❤️❤️

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful❤️ Your writing is a class apart. The way the conversation goes and the style its awsome. Please keep writing more. It's a treat to read your work🤗

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tournesol

Beautiful chapter ❤ . Thanks Meri Tia ❤️. Glad you liked it🤗

This is how trust should be, like free flowing water that will give life to the realtionship. I know right without trust what is the point of having a relationship 

Ram cannot say 'khud se zyada bharosa' and then call Priya a liar. And Priya should tell the truth, it's high time. Exactly, Ram is walking talking contradiction obviously and Priya had kept the secret way too long. I genuinely thought if Ram asked to be Pihu's father inspite of the secret, she would tell the truth but even that doesn't seem to bring in the regret or truth from Priya 😆. 

Thanks for writing this. Waiting for the next part 🤗 Thank for always encouraging me, Tia ❤️. You are so kind and next part, I am not sure for now. Will try and see if it works out because I intend it to have Ram and Nandini confrontation and I am not sure if I could do justice to it. 

Replied in blue

Monaparekh12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome and fantastic update loved it plz continue soon

MochaQueen thumbnail

Res

I entered this forum by chance and saw this. I don't visit this forum so next time you write something please tag me or I will miss it😳

BlurredLines thumbnail

Will tag you next time Hinna 🤗❤️.  I have written quite a lot recently 😆. So below is my writing index for this show, check it out if are interested 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037