Meet Banner Contest : Checking Entries (No voting here)

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

CHECKING BANNERS 

Hello Friends !!

Welcome to Banner checking of “ Meet Banner Contest ”

I know everyone has been waiting to see the entries eagerly. So throwing open this thread to our excited forum members. We will wait for one day for everyone to check whether the banners are at par with the specification, especially if all mandatory characters are there or not, whether all your entries are visible or not. Anybody finds any discrepancy should contact us within 24 hrs before the voting starts. No complains will be entertained thereafter.

Voting has not started votes cast now will not be counted 

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Entry #10

duplication 

Entry #11

Entry #12

Entry #13

appreciate the creative talents der friends smiley31

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful entries Anju… I don’t know who all submitted… but I know that you did … 🤗 for all your hard work despite the show being 🤢 …. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

beautiful entries Anju… I don’t know who all submitted… but I know that you did … smiley31 for all your hard work despite the show being smiley11 …. 

Everyone has submitted really beautiful entries 

All of them are winners .

I am heart broken as I had no option but to disqualify few entries for reasons 😭

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

beautiful entries Anju… I don’t know who all submitted… but I know that you did … 🤗 for all your hard work despite the show being 🤢 …. 

Jugnu dear please do tag you friends and ask them to vote yaar . 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Jugnu dear please do tag you friends and ask them to vote yaar . 

sure .. those who had not voted so far… please vote

Jugnu21 thumbnail

sure .. those who had not voted so far… please vote

more tags .. please vote even though we all are not watching anymore….still just to honor the efforts of our friends

Jugnu21 thumbnail

same way we did for Pandya store … here is the link… 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161661892

Jugnu21 thumbnail

suta may be you can tag all of these in the voting thread …  

actually we have a list of all forum members at page 1 of every EDT…. if you have some time and its not too much hassle may be we can tag them all…. 🤗

Anjureads thumbnail

Thanks Nikki... I just had loads of fun doing something relatively new to me... Hard work tho Suta ne kiya hai aur kar rhi hai... I feel responsible for her and the other participants' work... and forum members not wanting to vote or have anything to do with this forum is also completely understandable. Itna participation nahi hota tho I would have requested Suta to scrap this contest. I am sorry for what I have caused dear

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Thanks Nikki... I just had loads of fun doing something relatively new to me... Hard work tho Suta ne kiya hai aur kar rhi hai... I feel responsible for her and the other participants' work... and forum members not wanting to vote or have anything to do with this forum is also completely understandable. Itna participation nahi hota tho I would have requested Suta to scrap this contest. I am sorry for what I have caused dear

aisa ni h … that people will not vote … since everyone is no longer visiting the forum so they might not know… I tagged some of them … I hope they will visit and vote … lets see … seeing trp I guess show is not going anywhere so let it be … atleast banner to rhega … 

waise b zee k shows ki forum initial days me hi popular hoti h… bad me to its always in the bottom… because the way these show becomes illogical and regressive.. no one has anything relevant or exciting to discuss … 1 hi progressive show hua krta ta. wo b barbaad kr dia … ab kya hi kr skte h… mje to ab Twitter pr jane se b darr lgta h k kuch aisa dikh jayega k mood off ho jayega… ranting phase to over ho gya mera .. pr abhi b jb b kuch pta chlta h show ki current ghatiya storyline k bare me to thoda bura to lgta h…😔