Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyBiing

I swear to god, I read the title as Aasmaan Ranveer so I thought it’s about someone whose 1st name is Aasmaan and last name is Ranveer 🤣

LMAO same here😆

I literally read it as 'Aasmaan Ranveer' and then understood the real headline after a good few seconds. I was like, "Okay, another MeToo in the industry with this unknown Aasmaan guy". 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

For those wondering about the title, it's because the pervert Ranveer was saying he is an Assman.😆

Kaya65 thumbnail
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Looks like the thread backfired.

#epicfail 😆

I guess👍🏼. I didn't expect that here would be so many people defending sexual harassment🤢Really sad.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

This is the reminder why I don't like Ranveer and his enthu energy most of the times. He's just so into something even if the person against him not sharing that level of energy. 

I wonder why people close him don't bother correcting this behaviour. 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

by any chance is he bisexual? just asking

Kaya65 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

by any chance is he bisexual? just asking

According to rumours he is.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I wonder if you would say the same thing if someone came into your workplace and did the same thing to you. They are not his friends, so he has no reason to sexually harass them just because he is influential and a person with power.

No wonder no one dared report these men during the MeToo movement, knowing there would always be someone to say it wasn't such big deal because it was a friendly thing.

if someone did it to me no matter what their status is (even if it was Ranveer himself). I would have told them if I did not like it and not to do it again

I don't know why you are getting so personal here this issue is not concerning me 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This sounds like damage control… looks like someone is ruffled because of Ranbir’s new viral video where he acted like a jerk 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

if someone did it to me no matter what their status is (even if it was Ranveer himself). I would have told them if I did not like it and not to do it again

I don't know why you are getting so personal here this issue is not concerning me 

Yes the issue doesnt concern you, but you had no problem saying it's no big deal that they were sexually harassed by him. I gave you that example because I thought it would show you that what he did wasn't right. I guess i was wrong, you still think it was not a big deal. 

And like the models were in position to complain about him. 

Some people are unbelievible. I guess next they would say Weinstein victims aren't victims because they didn't complain about him right away.