Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Assman Ranveer sexually harassed models during fashion show

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Since it wasn't enough to show himself naked in front of female co-stars and speak publicly with references to colleagues, he even sexually harassed models during fashion shows. 

video can be found in the link

Why is Ranveer Singh doing this? : BollyBlindsNGossip (reddit.com)

Ranveer Singh Called 'A**-Man' & Trolled For Spanking B*tts Of Male Models While Greeting Them In An Old Video, Netizens Question: "How Is This Not Harassment?" (koimoi.com)

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

already knew he is a jerk. tries to pretend to be a malewife just to hide these things

Edited by falsePromise - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

I have seen males to this to each other at the gym, big deal if they are okay with it. It may be a friendly thing. If not then the models should speak up for themselves 

It’s not such a big deal

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya185

I have seen males to this to each other at the gym, big deal if they are okay with it. It may be a friendly thing. If not then the models should speak up for themselves 

It’s not such a big deal

I wonder if you would say the same thing if someone came into your workplace and did the same thing to you. They are not his friends, so he has no reason to sexually harass them just because he is influential and a person with power.

No wonder no one dared report these men during the MeToo movement, knowing there would always be someone to say it wasn't such big deal because it was a friendly thing.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah saw this on Reddit. He is crossing a line here, as he seems to do so often. He seems to have no respect for boundaries of personal space. Not ok behavior at all. I suppose all this passes in the name of his being 'whacky' and 'eccentric'.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Did he steal deepu’s drugs? πŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Derogatory Thread title πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It is more worse than thread topic.

Forum ki maryada ka khayal rakha jaye.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OHMYGASH I can't believe he raped 300 men on stage πŸ˜‘ in publics 😑 ...has somebody called the Mumbai Police Commissioner yet??? 😑 Or the Supreme Court?? πŸ˜‘ Or Kamaal R Khan??? πŸ˜‘ ANYone... gifs: deepika | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

No wonder poor Dipika got dipressed and did Gehraiyaan where she molested her colleague on-screen.. πŸ˜­

Deepika Padukone Source β€” DEEPIKA PADUKONE as 'Alisha' in Gehraiyaan (2022)

Edited by Rekha_ji - 1 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rekha_ji

OHMYGASH I can't believe he raped 300 men on stage πŸ˜‘ in publics 😑 ...has somebody called the Mumbai Police Commissioner yet??? 😑 Or the Supreme Court?? πŸ˜‘ Or Kamaal R Khan??? πŸ˜‘

I guess everyone should wait for that to happen, to take it seriously.🀒

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Invariably...

Something negative about Ranbir?

Guaranteed a Ranveer thread.πŸ˜†

Yeah, the dude has no concept of boundaries. Still not badly behaved with his own biwi. Doesn't make Ranveer a good guy, but Ranbir remains worse.