Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

KL Rahul: We bat deep and it's good for some of the guys to get time in the middle. We weren't nervous. It didn't work (laughs, on the changed batting order), I wanted to get some runs but it didn't happen. Hopefully in the next game. They have some quality bowlers in the attack and they bowled well to Bangladesh, I watched on the television. the bowlers did come hard, they're tall and big and strong boys. Good challenge for us as batters, but we bat deep so it wasn't a worry. We're here to play good cricket and win. It's a great turnout today, it's a weekend, and wherever we go across the world we get good support from Indian fans, so thanks to them.

kavya1994 thumbnail

Congratulations Team India 🥳

Thanks for the tag and updates🤗

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nichuss

today dance is needed....

series n match win 

She is chubby☺️

Par kapde kyun nahin pehne😕

Savera84 thumbnail

At the presentation, Zimbabwe Cricket are dedicating today's game to the cause of children's cancer.smiley32

They're donating $500 and a Zimbabwe jersey to a six-year-old.smiley32

He also gets a signed ball from Sanju Samson.smiley32

First up is Regis Chakabva: We had a really good fight in the field. We've struggled to pick early wickets in the last few games and we did that today. We fell shot of runs on the board. Our execution lacked a little bit in the end, and we're looking to score more runs. The bowlers came out charging and they tried to hit their lengths.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

She is chubby☺️

Par kapde kyun nahin pehne😕

this is her kapde 😆

SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats Team Ind for winning. Again I missed the whole match, time difference😆

SoniRita thumbnail

At the presentation, Zimbabwe Cricket are dedicating today's game to the cause of children's cancer. They're donating $500 and a Zimbabwe jersey to a six-year-old. He also gets a signed ball from Sanju Samson. First up is Regis Chakabva: We had a really good fight in the field. We've struggled to pick early wickets in the last few games and we did that today. We fell shot of runs on the board. Our execution lacked a little bit in the end, and we're looking to score more runs. The bowlers came out charging and they tried to hit their lengths.

SoniRita thumbnail

Sanju Samson is the Player of the Match for his three catches and unbeaten 43: How much ever time you spend in the middle feels good. I took three catches but I missed a stumping too; as keepers we're used to listening to things we didn't do well. I really enjoyed keeping and contributing to the win. In this match the fast bowlers picked the length much quicker and I really enjoyed keeping.

SoniRita thumbnail

KL Rahul: We bat deep and it's good for some of the guys to get time in the middle. We weren't nervous. It didn't work (laughs, on the changed batting order), I wanted to get some runs but it didn't happen. Hopefully in the next game. They have some quality bowlers in the attack and they bowled well to Bangladesh, I watched on the television. the bowlers did come hard, they're tall and big and strong boys. Good challenge for us as batters, but we bat deep so it wasn't a worry. We're here to play good cricket and win. It's a great turnout today, it's a weekend, and wherever we go across the world we get good support from Indian fans, so thanks to them.