Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Scores levelled.  India need one more run to win the match.

Viswasruti thumbnail

ZIM 161 (38.1)

IND 167/5 (25.4)

CRR: 6.51

India won by 5 wkts

Congratulations to team India and to all the cricket fans. ⭐️ 

India won the match as well as the series. ⭐️  

Savera84 thumbnail

Samson hit a six to seal the series.

Congratulations to India for winning the match and series.🥳

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Kaia to Samson, SIX, to long-on. 

With that six India won the match as well as the series. ⭐️

Nichuss thumbnail

Congratssssssssssssssss🤗👏

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hum Jeet Gaye!!  Congratulations everyone 🤍🙌

Viswasruti thumbnail

India did break some sweat today but they were in control. Another early finish is a testament to that. They bowled well and restricted Zimbabwe to 161. And once that was done, the batters just had to complete the formalities. Rahul promoted himself but fell early. Dhawan and Gill looked sublime once again before gifting their wickets away. And that was the only blip as far as India were concerned. Samson and Hooda held their nerves and finished it off with plenty of overs to spare.

Nichuss thumbnail

today dance is needed....

series n match win 

Savera84 thumbnail

Sanju Samson is the Player of the Match for his three catches and unbeaten 43: How much ever time you spend in the middle feels good. I took three catches but I missed a stumping too; as keepers we're used to listening to things we didn't do well. I really enjoyed keeping and contributing to the win. In this match the fast bowlers picked the length much quicker and I really enjoyed keeping.

Savera84 thumbnail

Handshakes all around on the field and in the Indian dressing room as India take the series 2-0 with one match to go. The big crowd here at the Harare Sports Club will be disappointed after another poor performance from the hosts. They took a few wickets today but their batting has been an issue for a while and another top-order collapse meant they were out for a smaller target today than in the opening ODI. India's quicks shone yet again, even without Deepak Chahar, and KL Rahul decided to open today to get some game time but he lasted just five balls. He'll be eager to get some more balls and runs under his belt, like Chahar did with the ball in the series opener. Dhawan, Gill, Hooda and Samson then finished things off, but Kishan will know his stock has been falling for a while now.