Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

i think audience boycooted her long back๐Ÿ˜†

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

No. Boycott bots have no power. They pretend they do to make themselves feel worthwhile. 

The audience is not watching movies because the stories and screenplay suck, and they don't want to spend their money on worthless things.

Give them good entertainment, they will go and watch. Gangu succeeded. Sanju succeeded, which actually justified a terrorist supporter. Dangal succeeded. Heck, boycotters couldn't do a single thing to PK, which is cited as the cause of ire.

Good of Tapsee and Anurag for taunting the bots. They need to be mocked out at every point.

Audience not watching their movies because of lack of good movies and poor acting by nepotism star kids with arrogance are also part of boycott audience.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

These arrogant actors think mocking audience for not watching their crap movies thinking they are doing good. They should then stop complaining when their movies flop by the same audience boycotting their crap movies. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

After getting some fame, these celebs easily forget that it is audience who make them star. 

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't think Hirani gives 2 effs about boycott bots. Good for him.

After what happened to Aamir and LSC, he will. 

Knowing how that brigade hates SRK and Taapsee and also targeted Aamir partly due to his film PK, Hirani will be concerned.

The IT cell is already trending hashtags about other Khans and their films as their next targets after tasting blood with LSC underperforming. 

Already many edited videos and memes, lies about SRK circulating online that too by verified IDs of journalists working for RW leaning TV channels and urging people to boycott Pathaan.

Dunki is vulnerable all the more thanks to Taapsee. SRK and Hirani are mature enough to mind their tongue. SRK kept quiet even when his son was targeted. Taapsee is young and immature, she has fake pride for being bindaas and outspoken or not bothering about others. She will be one of reasons to invite negativity for Dunki. I do hope Dunki succeeds and is marketed well, has good timing of release. Hirani has 100% success record and never gives flops. He is anyday better than Atul Kulkarni as filmmaker. So his film will be entertaining. And hopefully not suffer like LSC which people did not even give a chance to, hardly got a good opening.

PranPriye thumbnail

Except for the critics, hardly anyone knows the movies name. I have heard the film being called as dobara in the context of the word 'again' instead of '2:12'. ๐Ÿ˜†

I have seen LSCs clips on Twitter and if Aamir believes that the movie failed because of the boycott gang instead of his acting, Taapsee should get an opportunity to believe that too.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

i think audience boycooted her long back๐Ÿ˜†

Her only hit is Judwaa 2 ๐Ÿ˜†

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Audience not watching their movies because of lack of good movies and poor acting by nepotism star kids with arrogance are also part of boycott audience.

There's a diff between trolls spreading venom because of religion or politics and decent people who simply decide not to watch a film for whatever reason. The ones who spread venom on purpose have some nerve, including themselves among normal peeps. ๐Ÿ˜† They can stay in the hole that is their natural habitat. 

Logan_Raj thumbnail

Well the joked about people boycotting their movie.....Looks like they got their wish. haha

Seriously BW actors and directors should get off their high horses because when $hit hits the fan, they panic like Kasyaap and Taapsee are doing now.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Why have we as an audience got this entitlement anyways ? What have WE done to call ourselves King ? Art is talent, talent should be appreciated. Audience does not make good movies like 83 or Thappad hit, they dont appreciate out of the box movies like Kapoor vs. Kapoor or whatever this Anurag guy made. They dont make any good movies like Lootera or Iโ€™d say Death in the Gunj hit anyways. Audience thrives on garbage. So why should good talented actors cater to the audience anyways ?? 

Audience has behaved mindless which is why BW today is in the state that it is today. No creativity, no good movie. Talented actors like RKR, AK, VM, VK are not appreciated. People dont make their movies talked or hit. I hope we stop pretending to ride the high horse thinking high on ourselves and hating on the BW folks, when we are AS or even more guilty of charge of making them mediocre. 

AK and TP are from the better lots. I feel sorry for them their movies deserve to do better than many garbage movies which become hit. 

Lol Dobaara is a remake of a Spanish film, so much for the "creativity" and "talent".๐Ÿ˜†

Bollywood is in a deep hole because of exactly this habit of looking down on their audience.

If audience is nothing for these "talented" people, then there's no need for them to release their films in theaters or anywhere. Anurag can watch his own films in his home and jerk off to his creativity and talent LMAO.