Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

They only mocked trolls online not audience. Since when did paid trolls become representative of entire audience?

Anyway what is audience also? They are no saints nor do they do any favour to stars by watching films. They watch film because they want their timepass. They themselves watch it. No one forces them at all.

And what is their taste? Make films like AAA flop and faltu Golmaal series a hit? TZP makes less money than Dhoom 3? 

They themselves are no connoisseurs of great content or have great taste. 

Given the kind of crap serials, films and books that sell like hot cakes one can judge what standard audience also has. 

Anyway Taapsee went overboard and I bet she will be one of excuses by troll armies to target Dunki later. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Taapsee and Anurag know that their movie is so bad, it will flop anyways. They want to get some attention from social media. So they are doing some drama.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Do Baara pichchar agar boycott pe trend hua toh uska box office badhenga naki ghatenga 🤣

Anurag ko dekhke bada afsos hota hai. K🐍Jo ke sanghat mein na padta aur Bombay Velvet na banata toh shayad merko Doga ki movie naseeb hoti. What a waste.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

They be like bycott ke bahane hi sahi, logon ko pata toh chale that our film exists🤣

Khair I really didn't like her tone. And then they expect audience to watch them🤔 I myself find the bycott trends these days annoying but the way Bollywood people behave, its difficult to sympathize.

Moreover, they make the bycott trends a bigger issue than it is. I mean most people won't know about bycotts but these people by acknowledging it are making it more viral. Upar se the way they are mocking, most people would want to see them fall flat on their face. Also, most audience won't know they are referring to small section of Twitter people and would think these two are mocking the audience. 

I was really thinking of watching the movie but now no way!! She herself wants her movie bycotted🤪

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣 

Anurag and Tapsee right now:

Surprised Pikachu | Know Your Meme

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

These ppl just copy hit movies n then expect audience to see.

Shouldn't anyone watch original rather than watching third class bollywood version.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

🤣🤣 

Anurag and Tapsee right now:

Surprised Pikachu | Know Your Meme

They shouldn't be surprised. They literally asked for it. Itne pyar se bycott ka request kia, logon ko toh manna hi tha

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Tapssi has insulted the entire Nation here. Laughing at all of us 😲, including my mother who has struggled to bring me up in this cruel world.. 😡 ...my poor father who worked 13 jobs, 8 days a week just to put pizza on the table..😡 she is mocking all our strugglez!!!😡

Smile Taapsee Pannu GIF - Smile Taapsee Pannu Pinkvilla - Discover & Share GIFs

She has INSULTED the audience by asking the Twitter-bots to trend her movie... 😲 that is so insulting.. I am so.. insulted. 😭 

Hbd Taapsee Pannu Taapsee GIF - Hbd Taapsee Pannu Taapsee Gif - Discover & Share GIFs

^ JUST LOOK HOW SHE IS LAUGHING AT MY PAIN, YOUR PAIN, ALL OUR PAINS!!! MY DEAD GREAT-GRANDMOTHER'S SISTER-IN-LAW'S COUSIN'S PAINS!!!! 😭😭😭

It's sad because I generally don't want to hate female actors but she has mocked me so bad I am so angry that I want to punch myself in the face repeatedly, for giving these female actors a chance, but enough is enough... 🤬

Taapsee Pannu PFP - Taapsee Pannu Profile Pics

Just because she won all the Best Actress awards for Thappad last year, has given critically acclaimed film-after-film, has multiple brand endorsements, attends international film festivals, travelling around the world, giving zero fuxx, who does she think she is???? A male actor?!!!!

Taapsee Pannu, Holidaying In The Maldives, Is On A "Shredding Diet"

Damn sarcasm level 1000⭐️

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I’m not in favour of most of these boycott trends but somehow Taapsee and AK come across as hugely obnoxious here. Also yep, defo tipsy.