Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

nobody cares about taapsee's movies they get a low opening anyway boycott or no boycott 

I don't like her personality offscreen 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

They are literally mocking the audience saying boycott our movies also

And laughing so mockingly.

Tapssi has insulted the entire Nation here. Laughing at all of us 😲, including my mother who has struggled to bring me up in this cruel world.. 😡 ...my poor father who worked 13 jobs, 8 days a week just to put pizza on the table..😡 she is mocking all our strugglez!!!😡

Smile Taapsee Pannu GIF - Smile Taapsee Pannu Pinkvilla - Discover & Share  GIFs

She has INSULTED the audience by asking the Twitter-bots to trend her movie... 😲 that is so insulting.. I am so.. insulted. 😭 

Hbd Taapsee Pannu Taapsee GIF - Hbd Taapsee Pannu Taapsee Gif - Discover &  Share GIFs

^ JUST LOOK HOW SHE IS LAUGHING AT MY PAIN, YOUR PAIN, ALL OUR PAINS!!! MY DEAD GREAT-GRANDMOTHER'S SISTER-IN-LAW'S COUSIN'S PAINS!!!! 😭😭😭

It's sad because I generally don't want to hate female actors but she has mocked me so bad I am so angry that I want to punch myself in the face repeatedly, for giving these female actors a chance, but enough is enough... 🤬

Taapsee Pannu PFP - Taapsee Pannu Profile Pics

Just because she won all the Best Actress awards for Thappad last year, has given critically acclaimed film-after-film, has multiple brand endorsements, attends international film festivals, travelling around the world, giving zero fuxx, who does she think she is???? A male actor?!!!!

Taapsee Pannu, Holidaying In The Maldives, Is On A "Shredding Diet"

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Their movie Doobara is off to a very bad start. I am sure later too in Dunki too her new fans will defend her statements like those defending Kareena statements once her film flopped. Dunki team should fire this arrogant and unprofessional actress. She will ruin the movie. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Their movie Doobara is off to a very bad start. I am sure later too in Dunki too her new fans will defend her statements like those defending Kareena statements once her film flopped. Dunki team should fire this arrogant and unprofessional actress. She will ruin the movie. 

I don't think Hirani gives 2 effs about boycott bots. Good for him.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't think Hirani gives 2 effs about boycott bots. Good for him.

BW and it’s fans claims to not care and taunt audience but then when audience boycott then they complain. Anyways He can do what he wants and audience will do what they want. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They are not stupid---they want people to talk about there film--negative hi sahi......they r trying

BW people are big trollers😆

Emotional fans starts talking on them as if it is most important thing😆

Edited by maha15 - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

BW and it’s fans claims to not care and taunt audience but then when audience boycott then they complain. Anyways He can do what he wants and audience will do what they want. 

They are taunting the boycotters. Not the same as larger audience. 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

They are taunting the boycotters. Not the same as larger audience. 

But boycotters are a big part of audience no.

Boycotters are not just the twitter bots, 

Audience as a whole are not watching the film. 

Shows are cancelled due to lack of people.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

But boycotters are a big part of audience no.

Boycotters are not just the twitter bots, 

Audience as a whole are not watching the film. 

Shows are cancelled due to lack of people.

No. Boycott bots have no power. They pretend they do to make themselves feel worthwhile. 

The audience is not watching movies because the stories and screenplay suck, and they don't want to spend their money on worthless things.

Give them good entertainment, they will go and watch. Gangu succeeded. Sanju succeeded, which actually justified a terrorist supporter. Dangal succeeded. Heck, boycotters couldn't do a single thing to PK, which is cited as the cause of ire.

Good of Tapsee and Anurag for taunting the bots. They need to be mocked out at every point.

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was a very strange PR strategy considering her last film did horrendously a month ago at the box office. Their jokes against the boycotts would have worked better if her last movie wasn't released so recently