Pishachini TRPs

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Opening week TRPs

GossipsTv OFFICIAL (GTv)

@GossipsTv

#SuperExclusive#TRP @ColorsTV

ALL SHOWS#SirfTum 0.4#SasuralSimarKa2 0.7#Udaariyan 1.2#Parineetii 1.4#SwaranGhar 1.1#MuskuraaneKiWajahTumHo 1.0#HarphoulMohini 1.0#SpyBahu 0.8#NimaDenzongpa 0.7#Pisachini 0.9#Fanaa 0.6#Naagin6 1.9#KhatronKeKhiladi12 2.0@GossipsTv

12:09 PM 路 Aug 19, 2022

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Opening week TRPs

GossipsTv OFFICIAL (GTv)

@GossipsTv

ALL SHOWS#SirfTum 0.4#SasuralSimarKa2 0.7#Udaariyan 1.2#Parineetii 1.4#SwaranGhar 1.1#MuskuraaneKiWajahTumHo 1.0#HarphoulMohini 1.0#SpyBahu 0.8#NimaDenzongpa 0.7#Pisachini 0.9#Fanaa 0.6#Naagin6 1.9#KhatronKeKhiladi12 2.0@GossipsTv

At 10pm slot, it is difficult to bring more ratings contending Anupama. Also the last few shows aired in this slot were Parineeti, Molkki and Pavitra Bhagya. Parineeti opened with 0.9, Molkki got 1.1 mostly (rarely it went up to 1.8) and Pavitra Bhagya opened with 1.3 and maintained it to 1 until Colors inconsistent airing time.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sshesha

At 10pm slot, it is difficult to bring more ratings contending Anupama. Also the last few shows aired in this slot were Parineeti, Molkki and Pavitra Bhagya. Parineeti opened with 0.9, Molkki got 1.1 mostly (rarely it went up to 1.8) and Pavitra Bhagya opened with 1.3 and maintained it to 1 until Colors inconsistent airing time.

ThE show is quite boring as well, owing to the story line and how the characters are being portrayed, besides there is nothing new or different being shown, at the most everyone is like it's a copy of Nazar or Anamika.

firewings_diya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rein123

ThE show is quite boring as well, owing to the story line and how the characters are being portrayed, besides there is nothing new or different being shown, at the most everyone is like it's a copy of Nazar or Anamika.

i agee and currently its very boring where they have just turned  PI into some random creature with no motive and even i am loosing interest as it turned out to be a very normal story. I am only watching for pi but if they just start glorifying naanaji ki poti as i am so bored of seeing pavitra has some power without showing what made her so powerful i think i will stop watching 馃槅

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It decreased? Not surprised! Keep sidelining the main character and attraction of the show and continue with the same old ghissa pita story.

firewings_diya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Opening week TRPs

GossipsTv OFFICIAL (GTv)

@GossipsTv

loosing interest on the show. The show just themed as supernatural but it looks like sautan and saheli drama. If its a love story they should have made it clear as lover story and promoted the story as love story by keeping paro in promos. After showing pi in promos if they are planning to show romanace between the couple who was just part of 1 promo in entire promotions people would definitely not like it.atleast me. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

and now it has competitors  as long running show yrkkh3 and kdb. I doubt if pi will survive in upcoming race consider yrkkh3 has taken a leap and people are very excited for upcoming tracks. Kdb has ml and fl where people are likings shakti with shraddha arya. PI Lacks the X factor to fight with these shows.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: firewings_diya

and now it has competitors  as long running show yrkkh3 and kdb. I doubt if pi will survive in upcoming race consider yrkkh3 has taken a leap and people are very excited for upcoming tracks. Kdb has ml and fl where people are likings shakti with shraddha arya. PI Lacks the X factor to fight with these shows.

Yes. YRKKH and KDB are competing each other neck to neck. I personally want KDB to win this time and throws crap at Rajan Shahi's face. Pisachini won't hold much. Spy Bahu got 0.8 and Pisachini would continue its legacy. The last show that got more ratings in this slot was Pinjra Khoobsurti Ka with 1.5-1.8 ratings. Afterwards nothing could cross 1+ after Badal Paani.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Yes. YRKKH and KDB are competing each other neck to neck. I personally want KDB to win this time and throws crap at Rajan Shahi's face. Pisachini won't hold much. Spy Bahu got 0.8 and Pisachini would continue its legacy. The last show that got more ratings in this slot was Pinjra Khoobsurti Ka with 1.5-1.8 ratings. Afterwards nothing could cross 1+ after Badal Paani.

pi will not be able rise up with this story as kdb and yrkkh has atleast loyal audience. But PI might not survive at thos slot as those(yrkkh+kbd) couples trend every often in twitter which shows the fan following they already have but for PI hardly see anyone on twitter active. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago