Like A Shower Of Rain In The Parched Land...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

So after 14 odd mind-boggling, emotionally exhausting episodes here we are, bestowed with yet another perfectly synchronized episode that gave all the answers to our questions, or at least my questions.

😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

The character Neel is one of my biggest reasons for liking this show. When pretty much 95% of shows begin with a forced love-hate story, trying to justify atrocity in the name of a result of previous trauma, Neel Khurana was like a breath of fresh air. âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ A simple man with a positive outlook but also strong enough to fight the injustice happening around him. I loved that his compassion wasn't limited to his specially-abled sister but to everyone else surrounding him. He was the type of guy who would endanger his life to save others from imminent death, without any prior connection. 

Imagine my heartbreak when that same sweet guy started behaving like another typical MCA ML. ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš

While the practical person in me found his anger and misbehavior relatable up to a certain extent, we still needed some insight into his thought process and finally, we got it.   

For someone as loyal as him, it must have been terrifying to accept that for whatever reason, he fell out of love with Pavitra. ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš If Kaju came into his life after that, probably he wouldn't feel so guilty. However, under the current circumstances, accepting his feeling would mean betraying a girl who once upon a time used to be a huge part of his world. Perhaps that's why he wanted Kaju or Pavitra to take the decision for him so that he doesn't have to choose and be labeled as an unfaithful man. It's not justified but it's very human of him. 

And when Kaju's mom entered, all his penned-up frustration surfaced and pretty much destroyed his relationship with Kaju. But... Even when you are angry, somewhere deep down you always know what's right and what's wrong. Kaju made it clear a lot of times that he was the sole reason she put up with the Khuranas' bullshit. Thankfully, that awareness even if in his unconscious state, overwhelmed his irrationality and our boy was back on track. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž 

I'm not gonna make it cheesy by using words like "Pyaar KaTaqat" and all that stuff ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ but undoubtedly Kaju has become an inseparable part of his being and he admitted that, by letting his ego take a backseat and expressing how he truly felt. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

However, for me, the best part of today's episode was Kaju's outburst. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Despite her being the typical, sacrificial FL, there are certain aspects of her character as well as her overall journey that I can't help but feel sorry for her. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

She is a girl who has grown up hearing people's taunts and yet when she broke down, it was because of the only person she had ever truly loved apart from her mother. Neel wasn't just her husband. He was her friend, her guide, her family, and most importantly her whole world. In her own words, he was her God. So understandably when the one who had taught her to believe in herself wrongfully alleged her, it shook the very ground beneath her feet. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Yet, her first instinct upon hearing him screaming was to tend to his needs and walk away as she has been doing forever. And then when she lost control, I loved how she did not try to sugarcoat her words or forgive Neel immediately. She was immensely hurt and kudos to the writer for allowing her to be so vulnerable and strong at the same time.

👏 ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸĨš ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

As the audience, we have a lot of expectations and hardly the makers can fulfill them all. However, I was astonished after watching today's episode as every single thing that I felt Neel had done wrong and wished Kaju to question him about was addressed in length. ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ē From her hurt upon being blamed to be a scheming third angle to questioning Neel on his so-called understanding nature - today Kaju literally voiced out what we have been thinking and man! Wasn't it great to see a repenting Neel Khurana, determined to right his wrongs?   

Perhaps there are a lot of aspects that we could talk about. But I want to appreciate and savor the last moment as both Neel and Kaju expressed their feelings and embraced each other. âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ 

For two people whose friendship meant the world to them, these two suffered tremendously in each other's absence. And now that they found their way back to each other, it was like they found the part of their soul that had been missing. âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

The journey wasn't easy. But it was needed for them to have a better understanding of how they felt and what truly mattered. Just as a shower of rain, makes you forget the barrenness of parched land, it was NeiKa's ultimate union that made all the pain and heartbreak worthwhile. âĪïļ âĪïļ âĪïļ

A special mention to Ishhan Dhawan. Even though today's episode focused more on Kaju's hurt, the guy emoted brilliantly. ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

You write beautifully dear .

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7