Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

If they show a 1 year old toddler with Akshara who calls her Mama then ho gaya. If there's no child matlab we have to assume nahi hua. 🤣😂

I'm with u SR nahi hua.😜

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Madhu and Zenab for sharing… it seems like they are retaining Abhi’s core character… I’m on the fence on wether I want to continue the show or not anymore… 

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like they are back to following Icchee Nodee. Shows looks super interesting now, trp is definitely gonna go up a lot. I am also back to watching YRKKH after a month.  It got so boring in the middle. Although, I am suprised that it is a 1 year leap.

Like Akshara's look post leap. It seems she is a music agent or something like that. Western attire plus short hair. I think this might be Pranali's natural hair. I really hope that Harshad gets a haircut before he shoots for post leap episodes. He had the same hairstyle on the leap promo. I think he will cause Garima had posted a comment on his latest insta post regarding a haircut and he said that the answer will not be in words or something like that. If Garima is posting about him getting a haircut he probably will before shooting for post leap episodes. I really want his post leap look to be similar to look he had around tilak 1.0. He had more facial hair then and he looked so good.

Edited by Bella250 - 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Dono ka separation ho gaya itni jaldi? 🙃🤡🤣

Abhi abhi toh shaadi ki thi in dono ne. 😅 How many months did it take for kaira 1st separation post shaadi?

Not so soon. There were some cute moments , almost sr , kartik leaving goenka house track , kaira sr ❤️ , kaira returning to goenka house track, kirti divorce track, kirti marrying naksh track, in between that , mansi killing akshara track, kirti knowing that naksh married her under duress , naksh bringing her back, kaira and naksh on honeymoon in Greece, shubham returns , kartik and manish Milan, Followed by shubham dying due to drug  overdose and naira being blamed for it..she shifts to Mumbai and there is a leap of a year or so..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This looks like an ekta k twist totally..didn't some other hero..kuch rang pyar ke hero took onto alcohol ,parties and girls after separation? And there was another show which I don't remember , the heroine giving her voice to some other female .

Akshu would sacrifice her "voice" for abhimanyu , probably Dr Kunal will strike a deal with her for operating abhimanyu . But whats with abhimanyu🤣 it doesn't suit his character at all. Surgery karna chod diye ?😆 I'm 0% exited for this crap. They will come bk to the same old things 

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

This looks like an ekta k twist totally..didn't some other hero..kuch rang pyar ke hero took onto alcohol ,parties and girls after separation? And there was another show which I don't remember , the heroine giving her voice to some other female .

Akshu would sacrifice her "voice" for abhimanyu , probably Dr Kunal will strike a deal with her for operating abhimanyu . But whats with abhimanyu🤣 it doesn't suit his character at all. Surgery karna chod diye ?😆 I'm 0% exited for this crap. They will come bk to the same old things 

kuch bhi ho mein Kunal Khera ki sister ko Chikki hi kahon gii. Phly show mein baby girl ko baby boy banaty thy aur baby boy ko baby girl 🙄 aab Yrkkh S1 ky Naksh ki ki adopted daughter ko Yrkkh S3 mein kisi aur ki sister bana diya hai😵 phir tou Yrkkh S2 ky Kaira ki adopted daughter karishna ko Yrkkh S4 mein Nairu Birla ky husband ki second wife bana dy gy 🥱

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 1 years ago
Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Typical ITV bs. 

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

SR ka hi toh dukh drd h...The way makers ruined the newly wed vibes for them will be unforgivable..Kaira got separation after 2-3 yrs of marraige but yha 3 mnths me separation...They ruined yrkkh 3 soo bad

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akshu looks amazing 😍😍

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Why did Anand slap Manish? Has he forgotten that Manish is Akshu's grandfather😵? Manish Anand 's father age ka hai at least Kuch tou respect karta 🤢