Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Obviously itna kharab ho gaye.

I will only write if someone is willing to read. Warna I too will not waste my energy.

arey agr tum likhogi to sb padhenge .. including me … but tb closure chaiye ta ..  ab ni chaiye … close ho gya chapter…

I imagined a new guy for her .. and her son…Meet Ahlawat ended up alone … repenting his whole life for crimes he is committing now… and being ignored and disowned by his own son… 😃

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

arey agr tum likhogi to sb padhenge .. including me … but tb closure chaiye ta ..  ab ni chaiye … close ho gya chapter…

I imagined a new guy for her .. and her son…Meet Ahlawat ended up alone … repenting his whole life for crimes he is committing now… and being ignored and disowned by his own son… 😃

Oo agar log padhenge fir sochungi. Actually I am tired of temporary projects and right now searching for a permanent job. So kuch interviews hai next week uske baad I will try to write

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And you know I am having doubts on continuing the new forum that I just joined. I am losing interest in that show too.

that’s why I didn’t join anything… I am reading FF from Imlie forum … Pandya store k to sare pd dale te last year then fir interest chla gya in the couple when I joined Meet forum … Meet show ka jo haal kr dia … dil se bht bura lga … but I knew k time will heal .. and it did … Imlie is about to take a generation leap to attach hone ka sawaal hi paida ni hota …I am back to books and english show and the turkish drama that luvalways suggested..

Anjureads thumbnail

And you know I am having doubts on continuing the new forum that I just joined. I am losing interest in that show too.

Ohh ok dear👍🏼.... dont force yourself anywhere... apne job search par dhyaan do. 

That show is not without flaws so its quite possible to lose interest. But as of now, there is good balance according to me and the bad stuff filhal is limited and not stretched...  storywise, based on its premise, its holding well till now even though some logic is missing at places. 

And I find that forum is not as active like how ours used to be. So its good and easy to control 😆

But dear.... am really happy to see you back 🤗

Anjureads thumbnail

Hope you edited that post then. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

that’s why I didn’t join anything… I am reading FF from Imlie forum … Pandya store k to sare pd dale te last year then fir interest chla gya in the couple when I joined Meet forum … Meet show ka jo haal kr dia … dil se bht bura lga … but I knew k time will heal .. and it did … Imlie is about to take a generation leap to attach hone ka sawaal hi paida ni hota …I am back to books and english show and the turkish drama that luvalways suggested..

Hey this looks interesting.... you guys can try... 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161686651

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Hey this looks interesting.... you guys can try... 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161686651

Yes, I can try this. Thank you Anju.

Anjureads thumbnail

Yes, I can try this. Thank you Anju.

Its only 12 words. I know its not easy but I feel like trying too 😆...  sar phodna padega but its way too interesting to not try...  

Physics_girl thumbnail

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago