Meet returns from her training- Meet TS

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 1

MA was proudly watching his wife taking the pledge for her police service.He will meet his Meet after 2  long months. Although they met occasionally during her 9 months of training on Sundays or when she climbed over the training institute's  wall to visit him at night, they could not meet for the last 2 months as they both had  hectic routines. His mind went to the last time she visited her stealthily on her own birthday πŸŽ‚.

Flashback

MA wanted to surprise his wife on her birthday like she did on his birthday , but he can't do so as he can't enter her institute for planning a surprise right? So she again escaped at night as he asked her. And he knows he can't call her citing some excuse as she has become smarter with her training now. They had a small celebration in their room. MA baked a cake for her all by himself for the first time. Although it was not perfect but it was eatable and MH was very happy for his effort. 

MH was complaining in their video calls of her different food cravings as she was bored of the strict diet provided to the police trainees. At other times MA also always advised her to follow the diet but he thought it was ok to cheat one day if that makes her happy on her birthday πŸŽ‚. So he arranged some tasty foods that she liked like golgappa, fried rice with paneer butter masala and babycorn. He also bought pista-kesar ice cream and a big dark chocolate for her as he knew these were the things she newly began to love recently eating with him. They had a wonderful private celebration and some romantic moments before she left for her training academy.

Flashback ends.

He is capturing this beautiful moment of his wife taking the pledge and fulfilling both her and her father's dream. He became so happy that he was the one to direct her to be a police officer which she  confessed on his birthday that it was her life's aim since her father was alive to follow his footsteps and her father was also always supportive of her.

Flashback

MA thought that his birthday will be like his previous birthdays with his family members wishing him and a dinner outing with them. He was sad as his wife won't be able to take part in the outing as she informed she would be super busy this week and he thought she forgot his birthday.

But MH with the help of Hoshiyaar jiju and her dost planned a surprise in the garden. All the family members wished him exactly at midnight and brought him to the garden. 

As the birthday cake was asked to be brought, he was shocked and happy to see it was MH bringing the cake  trolley πŸ›’ to the garden. MA cut the cake and after a mini celebration everyone retired. As MA was also about to retire, he felt a tug on his hand. It was his wife stopping him. She handed him a wrapped gift 🎁 (it was a similar thing that she made herself to propose him after the first kiss).As MA was about to open the gift, MH stopped him.

MH- Ruk isse baad mai Khulna, isse pehle aur v kuch hai. She went a little distance and switched on and off some lights. 

Beautiful tunilights glowed in the darkness giving them romantic vibes. Then he saw his wife getting down on her knees and in front of him with a ring πŸ’ in her hand.

MH- I love you Dauduraam 😁😁. Kya tu v manne pyaar karta hai?

MA (shocked and speechless )- Mee...Meet wo....

MH- Yaar jaldi bata na wese v training k karan mere ghutne dukh rahe hai.

MA also knelt down to her level and hugged her. He forwarded his hand to let her put the ring on his finger. He was overjoyed and can't stop himself from smiling widely.

MA- Thank you Meet. Tumne Mera ye bday zindagi ka sabse special bday bana dia. Mujhr laga tum mera bday vul gayi par maine imagine v nahi kiya ki tum mujhe itna bada gift dogi aaj. Haan Meet mai v tumse pyaar karta hu, bohot pyaar karta hu .(hugging her tightly again). I love you. Tum ek minute ruko mai abhi aayi.

MA runs happily jumping happily to his room and brought back a small box. He also took out a ring and put it on MH's finger. They again tightly hugged each other. Slowly both loosened the hug and looked at each other still not moving away. MA first kissed MH's forehead. Slowly both moved their faces closer and kissed each other on their lips passionately. They had kissed each other many times but this time it was different. Because it was the first time after their confession. Both sat down on the chairs to chat.

MA- Yaar Meet thank you😍, itni acchi bday gift k liye. Aur aise itne busy hone k baujud ye sab kiye tumne.

MH- Areh ye toh kuch v nahi hai. Tanne Maine ek baat nahi batayi na, ki tune mujhe kitne bade taufe diye? Ye jo mai police officer banne k liye train ho rahi hu ye sirf pappa k katil ko pakadne k liye hi nahi balki Mera bachpan sapna tha. Aur mere pappa v hamesha mere saath dete the. 

MA- Sach??

MH- Haan. Yaad hai maine tujhe kaha tha ki tujhe mai wo majboot bargad k ped bante dekhna chata hu? Tu bilkul wesa bante jaa raha hai. Mere liye v aur sab gharwalon k liye v.

MA- Aur tum v tumhare liye dekhe huwe  pappa aur mere sapne pura karne jaa rahi ho.

Both stared into each other's eyes with satisfaction.

MA- Wese ek baat batao wo  tum itne sure kaise thi ki mai accept karunga hi?😝😝. Agar naa keh diya hota toh?

MH- Manne pata tha ki tu naa nahi keh saktaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

MA-Wo kaise?

MH- Last time teen din pehle jab raat ko aayi thi toh tab hi pata chal gayaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Jab tu bathroom mai tha.

MA-???

MH- Wo manne sardard Hui thi yaad hai?

MA- Haan toh?

MH - Jab tu hagne k liye bathroom gaya toh mai balm dhunde gaya tha.Tab hi maine ye ring(pointing at her finger) dekhi li . Aur haan saath mai alag alag tarike se jo confessions likh k papers k ball bana kar rakha tha tune wo sab v par Li thiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Aur tune jab bataya tha ki kuch imp baat karna tha tujhe lekin baat ko aant mai baat ko badal dia tab v pata chal gaya tha ki tu v yehi kehna chata tha.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mujhe pata hai tune 3 baar koshish ki par har baar darpokraam banke ruk jata thaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

MA gets embarrassed on listening this.

MA-Wo mai dar nahi raha tha, wo ..wo toh mai soch raha tha ki kaise tumhe sabse jyada khusi mile wese propose karu toh ruk gaya.

MH- Haan haan manne sab pata haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Both started to laugh loudly.

Flashback ends

After the ceremony, MH runs happily like a kid towards her family. She gave long hugs  to each one of them starting with her mother and keeping her Dauduraam at last so that she can give him the longest one(ab toh unke PDA ki sabko aadat ho gayi). After that everyone returns back. MH is informed that she will get her joining letter and place of posting after 10 days.

The first  flashback happens after the  second one in their timeline. Here it is just in the order MA remembers.

Precap- Isha dies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

tum b Isha ko maar di … tum b karaogi iski dusri shaadi … acha h kuch acha likhna … taki show ka end smj kr chapter close kru … πŸ€£

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

the story is good wished makers took that route 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

tum b Isha ko maar di … tum b karaogi iski dusri shaadi … acha h kuch acha likhna … taki show ka end smj kr chapter close kru … πŸ€£

Nahi nahi Isha naam ki panauti ko hi maar d taaki koi problems naa laa paye wo inn dono ki zindagi mai. Yaha uski ek v shaadi nahi hogiπŸ˜‚

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

the story is good wished makers took that route 

Glad you liked itπŸ€—.

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was so loving the story but the precap just blew my mind 🀣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

tum b kuch likh lo jiggy… you too are talented… hm b kuch pdh le … 

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I was so loving the story but the precap just blew my mind 🀣

Kis direction Mai blow ho gaye batanaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Wese I agree with Nikki, you can write one too.

And I forgot to tag you as I initially forgot the username watevever . Abhi EDT se dekh li. From where is your username inspired from ?

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Kis direction Mai blow ho gaye batanaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Wese I agree with Nikki, you can write one too.

And I forgot to tag you as I initially forgot the username watevever . Abhi EDT se dekh li. From where is your username inspired from ?

Lovely story πŸ’• The precap was the best! 😝 I was supposed to give my username watever cos I say whatever alot but typed watevever by mistake and never changed it back... πŸ˜†

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow nice story..thank you for writing this..I can’t wait for the next part..barfi n Babita can also accompany Isha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

after reading the story we know your recent fav dishes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

btw a married couple after confessing at midnight don’t stop at just kissing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and that’s too talking..hahaha their hormones have to be in coma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚