Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Tammy ye Mithai me Rishto ka manjha wala plot twist kyu ghusa dia ? ye last twist ta RKM ka … wha isi pr end hua ta … property papers signed by tricking … and throw everyone out of the house and then they made them transfer it back …  

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Tammy ye Mithai me Rishto ka manjha wala plot twist kyu ghusa dia ? ye last twist ta RKM ka … wha isi pr end hua ta … property papers signed by tricking … and throw everyone out of the house and then they made them transfer it back …  

didn't watch RKM  but whatever is happening am enjoying it but mostly the series mithai according to its og version is about unity and love of family so i don't think its ending and even if its ending with this track then also am good with it because ending it without butchering the show is far better then stretching with worse track 

Edited by tamanna1391 - 1 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I have not opened it this month 😏 

I need time to recover from the recent track to be able to enjoy old episodes..but if MA marries I don’t think I can watch even old meme ☹️ 

I second it. I haven't been able to watch any old episodes. I caught a few clips of kahan hum kahan tum. Saw the leads comfort there and realized what Meet lacked. The leads were never a couple here. They were in their own tangent. So now I am not even able to watch the old episodes. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Thank you 😊. Maine pehle nahi parha but ab zaroor parhungi. I like your modification though😁. This is one show I expected most till now. Abhi toh I am not feeling itna bura but after this leap only I left hope and tab bohot bura laga tha. I was really attached to this show.🥺

Thanks … next part likh do jldi .. isse phle that you lose interest….

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks … next part likh do jldi .. isse phle that you lose interest….

I am not able to. I will try today.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

maine bola ta second part likh lo… tum fir nikal li…

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

maine bola ta second part likh lo… tum fir nikal li…

Actually maine ek post mai kuch jyada hi reveal kar d thi jisse mujhe kuch disturbing things yaad aa gaye the.

That is why I deactivated

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Actually maine ek post mai kuch jyada hi reveal kar d thi jisse mujhe kuch disturbing things yaad aa gaye the.

That is why I deactivated

koi baat ni yaar… ab likho ya na likho… doesn’t matter… I am no longer part of the show or forum…. I am over it and will use my energy for better stuff

Physics_girl thumbnail

koi baat ni yaar… ab likho ya na likho… doesn’t matter… I am no longer part of the show or forum…. I am over it and will use my energy for better stuff

Obviously itna kharab ho gaye.

I will only write if someone is willing to read. Warna I too will not waste my energy.

Physics_girl thumbnail

And you know I am having doubts on continuing the new forum that I just joined. I am losing interest in that show too.