Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How did Kareena end up wiping out Kareena, Katrina, and even Deepika?

ForbiddenLove12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She is the only actress who is starring in a mainstream big film in her 40's - Laal Singh.

It is quite an accomplishment.  What do you think?  ðŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Kareena wiping out Kareena?? ðŸ˜†

ForbiddenLove12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Kareena wiping out Kareena?? ðŸ˜†

I purposely made it eye-catching.  ðŸ˜‰

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Jokes aside, her off-screen persona and "relatable" image have made her a very likeable person in Indian popular culture, from the early days of her Poo character to the entire clean living thing she has going on now with her kids. Considering she is always in the news, she gets the pick of all the older-actress projects. 

A producer knows she will bring headlines and you can generally rely on Kareena now to give at least a decent to good performance. I think she's a bit overrated acting and dance wise especially (she is kind of bad at dancing) but Kareena has put in the work in her scripts, she's rarely ever the worst part of a movie.

It doesn't hurt that she's built up a lot of connections over the years and is generally accommodating to adjusting her fees. She's also become pretty pleasant to work with, so she gets the pick of the projects. 

Katrina and Deepika are at different phases of their careers. The transition to more nuanced, serious roles is harder but both have tons of expensive endorsements so it's not like they're doing only movies.

The reason question is what happened to all of Kareena's former competition: Preity, Rani...etc. She's blown them all away besides Aishwarya but Aishwarya and Kareena cater to different demographics. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Yes but now things are changing..katrina is in her 40th year and has loads of movies coming up which will release by the time she is 41 then Jee Le Zaara will start shooting next year too..so she would be in same place as kareena..40s and working as a lead..

Dp has 3 years to 40 and i doubt anything will change..she will work as a leading lady regardless

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is a Living Legend 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wrong. Ash is in the biggest budget Indian film - PS.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No new comer made a mark on BW either male or female leads. And latest people are not accepting 20 years female lead opposite 50+ actors.. so DP, Kat and Kareena will sure have a long career unlike previous actress who are replaced by teen actress once they reach 30 and people has no issues to accept 20 years actress opposite 50+ actor.

Time is changing...

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena was part of biggest disaster movie like LSC. I am happy that she's wiping out DP & KK like this.

I understand everyone has their favorits but why pull othes down to make your favorite look good