Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dalena.Arylie

Meiny to tujhy kal bhi kaha tha show isn't going anywhere just SuMaan's future isn't clear k they will be there or not.. Is ne Surbhi k sath bhi yehi kia tha.. 🤔 doing the same here.. ye iska har show ka drama hai

I think she enjoys taking the fans for a ride, playing with their emotions.

Arylie had so much left to show. But no, bring in kids and now this generational leap. Why not do a reincarnation instead? Or better yet they both die but Sita Maiyaa gives them another chance to meet and fall in love because of how special their love is. That would be better than watching a bunch of new characters post-leap.

wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DyuQueen

Or not we don't know. As she said Imlie's original daughter will be seeded later. Which means even Sumbul isn't confirmed. Maybe the Side character will be retained. 

Guys a humble request don't think about it. Whenever it happens before it we will get our AryLie story covered. So enjoy till then we should not loose our form. Because ultimately it's our life that getting affected in the worst possible way.

Exactly they will reconcile and have a daughter of their own, Honestly I am happy for them, they deserve a happy family, uske baad Gul ko jo karna hai kare who is going to watch 😆

I am ACTUALLY VERY HAPPY❤️

wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: new_tvfan

Arylie had so much left to show. But no, bring in kids and now this generational leap. Why not do a reincarnation instead? Or better yet they both die but Sita Maiyaa gives them another chance to meet and fall in love because of how special their love is. That would be better than watching a bunch of new characters post-leap.

Bhad mein jaye GUL with her New generation😆

Hamare Arylie will reconcile and have a daughter bas aur kya chahiye 🤗

GUL ko pata chalega khud hi 😃

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wasra

matlab FK toh pakka gaya hai tabhi wo video msg tha😭

goshhhhh, there has to be something we can do. anything. dono ke dono chahiye bheyyyy. 😭😭😭 did everyone get Sundari’s pm?

Edited by handlerxsaviour - 1 years ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DyuQueen

Or not we don't know. As she said Imlie's original daughter will be seeded later. Which means even Sumbul isn't confirmed. Maybe the Side character will be retained. 

Guys a humble request don't think about it. Whenever it happens before it we will get our AryLie story covered. So enjoy till then we should not loose our form. Because ultimately it's our life that getting affected in the worst possible way.

Yeah let’s enjoy while it lasts. The upcoming track sounds promising. I’m sure we are going to get tons of Arylie scenes. Stay put folks, we are all in this together🤗

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is really saddening. But we have nothing in our control.

There were so many other track options, and they decided to go for this pregnancy/baby/child route right after the confession. It was set to be doomed from then on.

I really hope Sumbul does not stay in to play the daughter. I want her to move on.. But going by the last few messages of the producer (who doesn't seem to care about the show at all), she may end up playing Imlie junior.

If she does, then I don't see how the audience will connect with her and a 3rd male lead.

DyuQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: new_tvfan

@bold: If Gul doesn't do it we will in FF. Don't let this news spoil your mood, it's too precious to be spoilt over this. It's okay we have time before it happens.

Instead of crying over something we can't control why not focus on what we have. End will come one day or other. Think in that way. This was our season don't think about next.

wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartu

This is really saddening. But we have nothing in our control.

There were so many other track options, and they decided to go for this pregnancy/baby/child route right after the confession. It was set to be doomed from then on.

I really hope Sumbul does not stay in to play the daughter. I want her to move on.. But going by the last few messages of the producer (who doesn't seem to care about the show at all), she may end up playing Imlie junior.

If she does, then I don't see how the audience will connect with her and a 3rd male lead.

I don't think Sumbul is staying either she will move on as well!

u see this will be a 3rd time they want her to coordinate with a new male lead I don't think she would want that

And after Fahmaan people won't want to see her in the same show with another ML

the girl is very talented, she already has movie offers in her bag, she would move on rather than this shit

Dyu, Dalena What do u guys think?

Edited by wasra - 1 years ago
new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would want her to move on. She had had to deal with so much trolling on this show. And she is so talented and right now has a lot of momentum. Why waste all that on something that will probably be over in a few months anyways?

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wasra

Exactly they will reconcile and have a daughter of their own, Honestly I am happy for them, they deserve a happy family, uske baad Gul ko jo karna hai kare who is going to watch 😆

I am ACTUALLY VERY HAPPY❤️

Exactly,i am happy about the fact that AryLie will have their own child.Only sad that we will have to quit watching the show as Arylie's journey will end within a short time.The way they execute tracks, I don't think so these will go beyond September,Though I really want it to stretch till November.