Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DyuQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wasra

I don't think Sumbul is staying either she will move on as well!

u see this will be a 3rd time they want her to coordinate with a new male lead I don't think she would want that

And after Fahmaan people won't want to see her in the same show with another ML

the girl is very talented, she already has movie offers in her bag, she would move on rather than this shit

Dyu, Dalena What do u guys think?

She won't stay. I think only the side character will stay. Leads will exit 

wasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Exactly,i am happy about the fact that AryLie will have their own child.Only sad that we will have to quit watching the show as Arylie's journey will end within a short time.The way they execute tracks, I don't think so these will go beyond September,Though I really want it to stretch till November. 

Ye jhat reconcilation, pat baccha na karwa de bas wahi mera dar hai

Hume 1 month toh do atleast

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DyuQueen

@bold: If Gul doesn't do it we will in FF. Don't let this news spoil your mood, it's too precious to be spoilt over this. It's okay we have time before it happens.

Instead of crying over something we can't control why not focus on what we have. End will come one day or other. Think in that way. This was our season don't think about next.

I keep reminding myself of that. We got almost 300 episodes of mostly intact lead characters too. That is unheard of in ITV. But it still is bothering me so much - Arylie had so much story left to tell. Oh well, we had a good run nonetheless.

wasra thumbnail

She won't stay. I think only the side character will stay. Leads will exit 

Exactly! They would search for a new face to play their daughter😒

Mujhe bas Arylie ki happy family chahiye that's it 

And they will kill them both to bring the generation leap😭 koi nhi wo dono saath jana hi deserve karte hai😒

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

u see this will be a 3rd time they want her to coordinate with a new male lead I don't think she would want that

the girl is very talented, she already has movie offers in her bag, she would move on rather than this shit

is Gul for real? she’s making it sound as though it’s their bad for not being agreeable to play parents. did she actually expect Sumbul to want to play a mother at 18? if this isn’t deliberate sabotage, then what is. 

Edited by handlerxsaviour - 1 years ago
wasra thumbnail

Ye joote khane ke hi layak hai😡

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

@bold: If Gul doesn't do it we will in FF. Don't let this news spoil your mood, it's too precious to be spoilt over this. It's okay we have time before it happens.

Instead of crying over something we can't control why not focus on what we have. End will come one day or other. Think in that way. This was our season don't think about next.

can't we ask star to cast them in different series than Imlie.. 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: handlerxsaviour

is Gul for real? she’s making it sound as though it’s their bad for not being agreeable to play parents. did she actually expect Sumbul to want to play a mother at 18? if this isn’t deliberate sabotage, then what is. 

Here I think the main culprit is the channel.The pregnancy track ruined the show. There was so much to explore in terms of AryLie story. But the channel had to bring baccha track in every show. 

new_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is the one who did this and now is pretending like fans are the obsessed ones!!! Star needs to stop giving space to her shows. Like she even cares about all these people who work on her shows - if she did, she would put more effort into her writing.

Ye joote khane ke hi layak hai😡

Dalena.Arylie thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I will respect whatever decision she takes.. if she stays then i will wish her best of luck, if she doesn't then also I will pray for her success, same goes for Fahmaan.. Actors are at no fault in all this mess created by the producer sahiba