Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Don't know what to say. Keeping it short because it really hurts but yes every good thing has an ending just didn't expected it to be so early when the track has potential. Only feeling bad because we will never get the slow burn we wished for. First they did everything in haste for baccha track now they say they are exhausted. I understand Sumaan unwilling to play parents which is absolutely fine but I just wish she could have had a fresh story rather than generation leap. Sumbul may or may not continue but my journey is ending with ASR as he was the one who brought me here and Arylie was the one who kept me glued. I said I'll keep it short but I said too much anyway will just enjoy what is left. Hoping for a proper closure for Arylie

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Exactly,i am happy about the fact that AryLie will have their own child.Only sad that we will have to quit watching the show as Arylie's journey will end within a short time.The way they execute tracks, I don't think so these will go beyond September,Though I really want it to stretch till November. 

atleast give us a proper 1 year for fahmaan.. and a decent SR.. then baccha track.. then end it .. 

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wasra

Ye joote khane ke hi layak hai😡

She is speaking as in like the show is currently going down the drain with Arylie. Even with such crap plots & tracks, the show is maintaining itself in top 10. It is beyond me they needed these leaps? Well, screw her!

I just want Sumaan to be there until RWSP is over, and then she can do whatever she wants to with her show. All the best to her ignorant self!

PS: I think watching Sumaan's off-screen bonding in RWSP got me more attached to them and Arylie than the show itself. Good & bad ♥💔

DyuQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello, Everyone I know everyone is in a bad mood. Believe I'm too I just putting a brave face. 

So here is a theory I have please give your opinion.

With exit of the original directive team it's clear that something was amiss maybe monetary matter, or work execution, or both. With them not here I think the leads were pressurized into things they weren't comfortable with and so a tiff have begun.

For this very reason they won't shut shop but take a generation leap so it'll will be easy to change the faces. With her few comments one thing is clear She doesn't have a good terms with FK and STK at this very moment. So that why is amicably decided that they will do their part of coming back together having a little family then they exit and gen leap. 

The main reason I think Sumbul won't stay because the OG trio exit whom she respected very much, plus she trust Fahmaan's instict and of he too exits then so will she. 

P.S. On small happy note nothing is set for the Leap so it will take time to straighten things out. Till then we have time for live episode and then we can re-watch as much as possible, write FFs make VMs. We can keep this forum alive and come here talk discuss and do what not. Show is ending we will all be alive and will interact 

Edited by DyuQueen - 1 years ago
Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iheartu

She is speaking as in like the show is currently going down the drain with Arylie. Even with such crap plots & tracks, the show is maintaining itself in top 10. It is beyond me they needed these leaps? Well, screw her!

I just want Sumaan to be there until RWSP is over, and then she can do whatever she wants to with her show. All the best to her ignorant self!

PS: I think watching Sumaan's off-screen bonding in RWSP got me more attached to them and Arylie than the show itself. Good & bad ♥💔

is she dumb? Can't she see the Twitter trend? Why she always do this with her all shows? 

Elysian_h thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aditya character was ver Imp in story so they casted mv but that actor he quitted, makers lost interest in our show arylie shadi all fast track tracks.... 

Only thing is Gul is not interested in our show agar interest hota toh acha tracks, characters laati 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DyuQueen

Hello, Everyone I know everyone is in a bad. Believe I'm too I just putting a brave face. 

So hear is a theory I have please give your opinion.

With exit of the original directive team it's clear that something was amiss maybe monetary matter, or work execution, or both. With them not here I think the leads were pressurized into things they weren't comfortable with and so a tiff have begun.

For this very reason they won't shut shop but take a generation leap so it'll will be easy to change the faces. With her few comments one thing is clear She doesn't have a good terms with FK and STK at this very moment. So that why is amicably decided that they will do their part of coming back together having a little family then they exit and gen leap. 

The main reason I think Sumbul won't stay because the OG trio exit whom she respected very much, plus she trust Fahmaan's instict and of he too exits then so will she. 

P.S. On small happy note nothing is set for the Leap so it will take time to straighten things out. Till then we have time for live episode and then we can re-watch as much as possible, write FFs make VMs. We can keep this forum alive and come here talk discuss and do what not. Show is ending we will all be alive and will interact 

Maybe you are right about the not being on good terms part. See the way she is making Sumaan look like the villains whereas it's the channel and makers who created the mess. 

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=wasra]

SUMAAN WON'T BE THERE?

[/QUOTE]
ye kya ho raha hai? I want both FK and STK
Dalena.Arylie thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hello, Everyone I know everyone is in a bad. Believe I'm too I just putting a brave face. 

Meri positivity ki dukaan🤗 love you for this.. and i agree we should enjoy till Arylie/SuMaan are there😃 ab ghussa thoda thanda ho gaya hai mera😃 just let it be aik na aik din to hona hi tha.. I wish all the love, luck and success for my SuMaan bachas❤️

I think you are right we shouldn't let negativity affect us and support our babies

wasra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very beautifully written Queenu👍🏼

U r right I don't think Sumbul will choose to continue, can u imagine adjusting herself & trying to gel up that chemistry again with a 3rd ML only to repeat the same shit story again

I don't think the girl will choose this torture, I am glad Fahmaan chose to leave instead of being forced to continue what he does not want to and I totally understand his perspective here, ITV puts u in a category based on the roles u choose, as soon as he goes with the role of a father it would become tedious for him to come out of that image. I don't want that for him, before being an excellent actor he is a wonderful human and I want him to gain as much success as he can, YAHA NHI TOH KAHI AUR SAHI!

We r speculating Sumbul won't stay back & I really wish she has chosen the same, I don't want her to suffer in this shit again, the girl has gone through worst things just at the age of 18 with no fault of hers. I hope she moves on and gets into a sassy role bcz she has the personality to ace it!

We do know how much she valued & loved Atif, no actor wishes their director Happy Gurupurnima! It's a big thing if that happens! 

Now, we knoe why the entire team surrendered they couldn't deal with their own creativity getting scraped and thrown away like this, I am glad Atif, Muskan, Pawan they all chose to respect their creativity rather then some producer's arrogance! Agar wo jhuk jate toh mujhe bura lagta as their fans I won't ever want that for them.

Regarding Arylie we might get a reconciliation and then sudden generation leap will start where it will be revealed that Arylie were killed the IB way or they would die at the hands of an unknown villain or Malini to make it go the QH way.

It's ok!

I know u r shocked but it really is on bcz the kind of love Arylie have fans have always said they deserve a Sanjay Leela Bhansali kind of ending! so be happy guys!

We will enjoy the show till Arylie are there uske baad jiski AKAD HAI wo APNE AAP use samaj aajaega!