Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

@bold I swear!!! Not a chemistry fan but I'm sick of the same old story where the supernatural being is painted as evil and is clashing with some female being the shield against her. 

Unfortunately it will be the same old story. Pavitra is the savior. Pishachini will remain the evil creature. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Cringe. 😆 With fake English accent. 😆

Theories: 

1) Hindi Medium School available in London

2) Home schooled by Masi w/ no English speaking friends

3) She was a bright baby and learned English while staying in India. Accent stuck and she couldn't get rid of it.

4) Accent-shifter based on Location. If she goes back to London, she'll start talking all fancy pancy like Brits. While she is in India, she will have an Indian accent. Atmosphere type skill. 

5) That impact from being thrown out of a moving car at high speed off a mountain really did a number (how she survived is another story). Languages got jumbled in her head. So she speaks great Hindi, despite growing up in London 🤣
6) Modi Ji ka naya scheme - helping foreigners integrate with society better by helping them learn the accent and the language so they don't get fooled by scammers. 
7) Holy Moly Hai Bajrang Bali taught her English = Indian accent. 🤣🤣

Katrina.Gif GIF - Katrina Cry Crying - Discover & Share GIFs

Katrina right now while watching Pavitra's amazing skills. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChUBBxQpcSu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Team Pishachini, our cute pi is flirting with rocky 🤣😆

Rest all folks please join tag doondhna mushkil hai maine jo naam yaad hai daal diya 😆

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Rest all folks please join tag doondhna mushkil hai maine jo naam yaad hai daal diya 😆

Pi full on line mar rahi rocky pe..while he seemed to think her someone else, Piku maybe!!😆while Ms Pi hunter must be busy hunting...the only triangle where I am not sure who shud I ship with Rocky, pi or piku🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Pi full on line mar rahi rocky pe..while he seemed to think her someone else, Piku maybe!!😆while Ms Pi hunter must be busy hunting...the only triangle where I am not sure who shud I ship with Rocky, pi or piku🤣

look at her expressions 🤣 usko rath raani kaun bolega. Angel ki tarah ghoom rahi hai safed kapde main😆

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Team Pishachini All The Way 😂

urmita thumbnail

look at her expressions 🤣 usko rath raani kaun bolega. Angel ki tarah ghoom rahi hai safed kapde main😆

oh vo to Puri ghar mein aise hi ghumti hai a kid at a Christmas party wala ek expression leke 🤣 kaise tehzeeb se dadaji ko namaste Kia aur phir windowsill pe latka dia😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

oh vo to Puri ghar mein aise hi ghumti hai a kid at a Christmas party wala ek expression leke 🤣 kaise tehzeeb se dadaji ko namaste Kia aur phir windowsill pe latka dia😆

also she crawala on walls 🤣 jaise koi makdi ho 😆 to be honest pi looks like jealous gf more than actual vamp. Look at how she follows rocky and the other girl as if uska mooh ka nivala cheen liya 😆

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rocky and Pishachini ❤️

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Each time she says Holy Moly, I feel an urge to smash my TV 🤣 It's so annoying LMFAO.

Agree. That's so annoying as a takia kalam.🤣