Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaD31

Bold~ how did she manage to say all this while still being in the labor pain🤪

Woh stree Rishita hain 

Woh kuch bhi kar sakti hain 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Going to continue the update in the new thread.

Others, please finish this thread as there are only 2 pages left.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NayaD31

Phaan gals attacked me the other day for putting him in the worst husband category of SP on a TT poll😆
They said and i quote “He’s the best, and this is an attempt to brainwash #Shivi 🤐🤐🤐

Phangirls are in diabetic zone atm…..chalo, thik hai!

Though show ko again warning mili lagti hai. 4x4 are claiming raavi is 15-25 sm fans Ki favorite. But Dhara is liked by trp viewers as she keeps family together (✊✊ Nope, she is divide & rule policy follower)

And in the next tweet asking all to watch in tv. Very good episode etc etc blah! 

I honestly didn’t like episode much today, forced comedy- ok, but upcoming baby snatching & aaaaaaa at drop of the hat is giving me ‘khatam karo’ pheels! 
Kuchch toh gadbad hai 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Though show ko again warning mili lagti hai. 4x4 are claiming raavi is 15-25 sm fans Ki favorite. But Dhara is liked by trp viewers as she keeps family together (✊✊ Nope, she is divide & rule policy follower)

And in the next tweet asking all to watch in tv. Very good episode etc etc blah! 

I honestly didn’t like episode much today, forced comedy- ok, but upcoming baby snatching & aaaaaaa at drop of the hat is giving me ‘khatam karo’ pheels! 
Kuchch toh gadbad hai 

How is 2 times baccha chor TRP audience favorite? 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Kuchch toh gadbad hai 

Dora is coming out as another Pakhi minus romantically involved with Devar. 

Otherwise same wahi harkate

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

How is 2 times baccha chor TRP audience favorite? 

Also the one who is continously commiting crimes and spoiling lives of people around her. 

If dora would have been trp Audience favourite 

Leap itni jaldi kabhi nahi aata. 

Uss time toh still Dora was a likeable character 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Kuchch toh gadbad hai 

Jaap toh aise karte hai jaise leadben inko commission de rahi ho🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why did they not call Jaanu?? 

Ambulance/ car nahin thi but in emergency toh Jaanuseth should have got call as grandpa.

He was there for Godbharai.

Imagine if it was dhara going thru labour..i bet it would devars  picking her up and running all over somnath with bhabhi on khatiya to the hospital..

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Also the one who is continously commiting crimes and spoiling lives of people around her. 

If dora would have been trp Audience favourite 

Leap itni jaldi kabhi nahi aata. 

Uss time toh still Dora was a likeable character 

She is not.. definitely not.. there’s a reason the makers give lollipop scenes of Shivi beech2 mein to fool the audience. She’s Pakhi minus lusty bhabhi in reverse 

Edited by NayaD31 - 1 years ago