Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dhara has lost it. She thinks Shiva took the baby and scolds him.

She is not going to give the baby to the mother at any cost.

Shiva was about to tell the truth that a woman took the baby but stopped after seeing the way BhabiMa reacted.

She is too attached to the baby, now they are going to justify why Dhara should be the mother of the baby and why she deserves to raise him.

Dhara refuses to give the baby to anyone.

She was acting like a psycho.

I highly dislike Dora 

Bbut badhiya hua Shiva ke saath. 

Raavi per blame karna gussa karne ka bohot shauk hain. 

Iski pujniya Bhabhimahaan ko isper ratti per bharosa nahi hain 🤣

Aur joh iske liye kuch bhi karne ko tayyar hain he treats her like shit  

Sahi hua 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shiva gets the baby from Shweta's mother and asks for proof that Shweta is the real mother and she is quiet.

He says, he respects their age, that's why letting them go else he would call the Police on them.

So baby is back to Kandya Niwas.

He should have called the police actually....would be fun watching who all end up getting arrested⭐️

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Unfortunately, if Swetha ever fell in love with Shiva, I have a strong feeling Dhara would legit push Gaumbi away and try to stick onto Shiva just so she can be near the baby without anyone questioning her 

It doesn't help that Dhara acts differently with Shiva than she does with anyone else. 

Dhara has developed an over-possessive control over Shiva coz he was bullied a lot as a kid and teenager. Also, he was the only one that ever gave it back to Maami and anyone else who misbehaved with her they’ve a toxic relationship, and only Raavi can straighten him up. Since the makers have established her as his gauri toh she’ll have to get him out of her spell... 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Iss mahine ki jail jaane ki quota aagaya 🤣

Har mahine Kandyas to jail jaana hai 🤣

And they call themselves Adarsh parivar, and Raavi gives them the certificate, "Perfect Family" 😆

Shame on the Kandyas.

Also 

Inko kangal hona baki hain 😆

Jail ho gaya 

Raavi ki insult ho gayi

Shivi MU ho gaya 

Ab dukaan and paise ki problem baaki hain 🤣

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VNuts

Absolutely!!

I liked Geet-Maan, because his mistake wasn't heinous, and he immediately realised it & fixed it. Maan Singh Khurana is a character I still like (probably because there is a lot I don't remember). I did see Arnav (ASR) and Shivaay (SSO), and boy, were they disastrous. I don't like KSG, so never saw QH. At least, ASR had a brief period of time were he was apologetic and trying to fix things (not a redemption track, but something). SSO was just a straight-up douchebag, who didn't deserve anything.

The thing with Gul's shows are that her initial scenes and tracks are very good. That hooks you. And then it hits you in the brain that ye to pehle bhi ho chukka hai.

I am not the biggest fan of Ekta shows but the thing that I like about her is that she tries to make sure all her stories a little different from each other, but Gul doesn't. 

All of Gul's shows have the same trope over and over again. Rich arrogant guy and a poor small town girl. She gets the audience because she seemingly presents them as different everytime but in the end the story becomes the same.

Fans wanted her to end QH also when they heard KSG didn't want to continue, because he wants to go to movies, but she didn't listen and in order to stick to the fans she replaced Asad and then did a generation leap in about 2 months time. She had Surbhi play a double role as Zoya's twin daughters. She didn't end the show again when Karanvir Bohra left the show also but she did a generation leap again, and Surbhi played Sanam's daughter lol. I stopped watching when she brought a third angle for Ahil because she always does this, always. She really wanted to prove to fans that she can continue the show even after the actor quit. She was embarrassed when she lost to the fans with IPKKND and she wasn't going to let that happen again. Also she only has one show on ITV currently if I am not mistaken, and she can't correct that show either but would start a full new story because of her arrogance. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Shiva asks Dhara, “ Bhabi abb kya hoga”

Dhara says, “ mujhe kya pata, mein Doctor todi na hoon”   (We all wanted you to become a Doctor for Rishita’s delivery) 

Rishita is screaming in pain.

Krish screams, “ mujhe lag raha hai, ladki hogi pakka”😆

Dev says to Krish, “ arrey gadhede chupkar”

Dhara also scolds Krish and says, “ koi Doctor ko phone lagao naa” 

Dev says, “ arrey koi phone lagayegaa”

Gautam screams, “ Shiva Doctor ko phone kar”

Shiva says, “ Arrey Krish, Doctor ko phone kar”

krish is jumping up and down.

Rishita screams, “ koi toh lagao phone”

Suman says, mein hi lagata hoon phone”

Shiva, Krish, Gautam, Suman, Raavi all try to call the Doctor at the same time. 

They all say that line is not going through 🤣

Gautam says, “arrey gadhedon sab log ek hi saat phone lagayenge toh kaise lagegaa, mujhe phone karne do” 🤣🤣

Krish says, “ Gombi koi faayda nahi phone karke bhi, aaj ho TV mei news dekhi thi ki auto aur rickshawaalon ki hartal hai na, Doctor aayegi toh aayegi, kaise? 

Suman is shocked.

Gautam still calls the Doctor. She is in the Operating theater. 

Kyu Somnath mein doctors ke pass khud ki car nahi hain ? 

& Ambulance bhi strike per hain ? 

Also on top of that 

Somnath mein har dusre mahine strike hoti hain 🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaD31

Maybe Shweta has some chronic illness islie she’s doing all this jhol-jhaal.. she doesn’t want the kid to be with her parents coz they’re old.  Sitara has to put a leash on all the PHs coz the way these people show such sensitive topics in such an horrifying way is outrageous. 👎🏼👎🏼

She had TB just last week when Gautam and Dhara visited the hospital, she still ran away to her parents place and now roaming all over Somnath without a mask 😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dhara has lost it. She thinks Shiva took the baby and scolds him.

She is not going to give the baby to the mother at any cost.

Shiva was about to tell the truth that a woman took the baby but stopped after seeing the way BhabiMa reacted.

She is too attached to the baby, now they are going to justify why Dhara should be the mother of the baby and why she deserves to raise him.

Dhara refuses to give the baby to anyone.

She was acting like a psycho.

Lo...buckle up ladies..its soon going to be ykb and a hell lot of cupping and touchings...🤡..

#save_the_baby_from_idiots

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaD31

Dhara has developed an over-possessive control over Shiva coz he was bullied a lot as a kid and teenager. Also, he was the only one that ever gave it back to Maami and anyone else who misbehaved with her they’ve a toxic relationship, and only Raavi can straighten him up. Since the makers have established her as his gauri toh she’ll have to get him out of her spell... 

Shiva bully hone wali party nahi hain 

Bully karne wali party hain along with his 2 mothers. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Kyu Somnath mein doctors ke pass khud ki car nahi hain ? 

& Ambulance bhi strike per hain ? 

Also on top of that 

Somnath mein har dusre mahine strike hoti hain 🤪

You are not allowed to ask logical questions, then Chouabys will get angry and separate Shiva and Raavi, make Shiva angsty while he is eating paratha 🤣