Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

That is Kandya brothers monthly quota, atleast one of them has to be go to jail or two or sometimes all 4 of them 😆

The last time all 4 of them went was during the loan paper kaand in December 😆

And Shiva has gone to jail most number of times, followed by Krish, then Gautam and Dev 🤣

The station head would say to gaumbi~~ bhai ek cell rent karwa lo🤣🤣 aap log toh aatein jatein ho na🤣🤣 sasta padega

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaD31

Maybe Shweta has some chronic illness islie she’s doing all this jhol-jhaal.. she doesn’t want the kid to be with her parents coz they’re old.  Sitara has to put a leash on all the PHs coz the way these people show such sensitive topics in such an horrifying way is outrageous. 👎🏼👎🏼

I don't think Sitara cares anymore for PS. The show is on a leash right now because they received an extension a while back but we don't know for how long the extension is for. I said that the extension was until 500 episodes get completed but they are already at 492 and who knows how long the show is going to run. 

Also if the TRPs don't increase or if the show loses the slot leader because it is tied with the Ekta show right and last week the Ekta show also had a huge revelation in it, I think Sitara will start taking big steps. Last week the episodes were of Shivi's misunderstanding again and I hope the TRPs don't increase. I hope the morons on TT get a good answer of how stupid their thinking is when they ask for angst in a story that should be showing progression not regression. 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mkc12345

True, all her MLs and FLs have no other personalities. Maan Singh Khurana, Arnav Singh Raizada, Asad Ahmed Khan, Ahil Raza Ibhrahim, Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Aryan Singh Rathod etc all are young broody grumpy arrogant rich men that love their families but hate everyone else and have one reason of why they are upset with the world. Geet Handa, Khushi Kumari Gupta, Zoya Farooqi, Sanam, Anika, Imlie etc are the chirpy small town ambitious talkative poor damsel in distress girls that are almost always orphans that have a tragic backstory but unlike the MLs they hide their pain by their smile and being happy and talky all the time. Am I missing something.

I stopped paying attention to Gul shows after I grew up because she doesn't know how to tell any other story other that the rich guy and poor girl that is not educated. She always makes the ML do something so atrocious and heinous but never gives the ML the redemption track, EVER. I remember being so upset with how Arnav and Asad treated Khushi and Zoya respectively but she never gave them the redemption track that they needed. I would get excited about her shows and then realize she will never change and I would stop. This is her cycle and she gives a damn about the fandoms that she makes along the way.

Absolutely!!

I liked Geet-Maan, because his mistake wasn't heinous, and he immediately realised it & fixed it. Maan Singh Khurana is a character I still like (probably because there is a lot I don't remember). I did see Arnav (ASR) and Shivaay (SSO), and boy, were they disastrous. I don't like KSG, so never saw QH. At least, ASR had a brief period of time were he was apologetic and trying to fix things (not a redemption track, but something). SSO was just a straight-up douchebag, who didn't deserve anything.

The thing with Gul's shows are that her initial scenes and tracks are very good. That hooks you. And then it hits you in the brain that ye to pehle bhi ho chukka hai.

VNuts thumbnail

Episode #492

An operation by the Pandyas

The women of the Pandya family help Rishita deliver  her child when she goes into labour. Later, when Chiku foes missing, Shiva spots the kidnappers.

Thumbnail has brothers hugging each other. Episode is 23 minutes long. 

Ye bhi Shiva hi karega?! Gaumbhi kuch karega ya nahi?! 😕

I just can't– 

Naya_31 thumbnail

SO it is now ok for Shiva to hide the truth to Dhara?

She is accusing him of taking the baby, instead of telling the truth to her that "a lady claiming to be the grandmother of the baby, took him away. I asked for the proof and brought him back"

How difficult is it for bail buddhi to tell her what happened?

So different rules for different people? 

Idiotic writers😡

Shiva Shiva,

Yes Naya

Telling lies?

No Naya

Open your eyes..

No Naya

Why Shiva?

Bhaaaaa...(before he completes)

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Ye bhi Shiva hi karega?! Gaumbhi kuch karega ya nahi?! 😕

I just can't– 

Shiva is lead 🤪

VNuts thumbnail

Shiva gets the baby from Shweta's mother and asks for proof that Shweta is the real mother and she is quiet.

He says, he respects their age, that's why letting them go else he would call the Police on them.

So baby is back to Kandya Niwas.

Kya dukh hai yaar! 😭

I am telling you, Shiva in the kua with the dhakkan on top.

Dhonjulika looks possessed in the precap with the baby. At least, she should give better expressions, or PH waale should save the baby! 😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Back at Kandya Niwas

Rishita is now on the khatiya 

She tells Suman, 'Maa I think I am going to die'

Dev who was sitting on the couch, suddenly gets up and says, "what? I am going to die? Rishita"

Rishita screams and says, "mujhe nahi pata thaa itna pain hoga" and she is crying as well.

Shiva is trying to pacify her. "Bhabi kuch nahi hoga, kuch nahi hoga, he turns to Dev and says, 'aye Dev, tu teek reh naa, tu aisa rahegaa Bhabi ka hosla"

Shiva gets cut by Dev and says, 'arrey chup karo yaar"

Kanta says, 'Suman jiss hisaab se isse dard ho raha hai naa, mujhe toh lagta hai baccha jaldi aanewala hai"

Suman says, 'mujhe bhi wahi lag raha hai"

Raavi and Dhara are sitting on either side of Rishita and rubbing her hands and her belly.

Gautam says, "Maa Doctor ka phone hi nahi lag raha hai, mein khud jaake ambulance aur Doctor ko leke aata hoon"

Suman says, 'nahi abb ambulance aur Doctor ke liye time nahi hai, uska water bad burst ho chukka hai, paani nikal chukka hai, too late"

Dev slaps his forehead.

Shiva goes to Krish and asks, 'aye Krish ye water bag kya hota hai"🤣

Krish explains, "lady ke andhar naa'

Gautam cuts him off and says, "Shiva mein sab baad mei bata thaa hoon, tu wahan jaake dekh kya ho raha hai"

Suman says, "Koi riks 😆nahi le sakte hain hum, jo karna hai abhi karna padegaa, galati hamari hai, ye bechari kehti rahi, ki baby aa raha hai, baby aa raha hai, par hum log isske baat nahi sun rahe te, lo aagaya baby"

Dev is pacing and looks distraught.

Suman assures Rishita, 'Pattrani tu fikar mat kar, mein bahut saari delivery kar diye hain, mein fatak se teri kar doongi'

Rishita is literally in shock and and starts screaming, 'nahi, nahi, nahi"

Suman says, 'Kanta se pooch" Suman turns to kanta, "aye Kanta teri pehlewaali delivery kisne ki thi"

Rishita screams in pain.

Krish says, ' yaya! pehlie baar baby ki home delivery dekhoonga" and jumps with joy.

Dev starts beating him up.

Gautam stops him and says, "kya kar raha hai tu"

Dev stops hitting Krish and hugs Gautam and says, 'Sorry Gombi, mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai mein kya karoon'

Rishita asks Suman,"agar meri jagah Dhara Bhabi hoti aap same cheez bolti, time nahi hai"

Suman says, 'Hey Bhagwan itne dard me bhi pattranipan nahi jaa raha hai, abhi too late hogaya' 🤣

Suman asks Dhara to get some warm water and Raavi to get blankets to for make shift cover, mul mul cloth and some cotton.

Bothe leave from there.

Dev is pacing and Gautam asks "Maa kuch chahiye"

Shiva says, 'Maa kuch chahiye toh bata de mein le aata hoon"

Suman says, 'sab gentlemen tum log  out'

Dev says, 'sab bahar jaao, Maa bol rahi hai naa bahar jaao'

Rishita says, 'meine kya socha thaa ek acche se nursing home mei baby ko deliver karoongi, abb ho raha hai ghar mei, mein apne bacche ko kya boloongi"

Suman says, 'arrye bol dene , home delivery hui thi, Dadhi Suman Pandya ne kardhi thi, tu tension mat le'

Rishita nods her head NO.

Suman turns to guys, 'tum logon ko jaane ke liye kya peele chawal baatoon'

Dev asks them all to leave. Shiva takes him out too.

Shiva says,"Bhabi push, Bhabi push"

Krish says, "Bhabi aap"

Rishita screams and asks Dev to stay with her. "Dev yahi par rukna, I can't do this alone, I can't do this alone"

Shiva and Gautam, 'haan, woh rukegaa, Dev yahi rakehgaa'

Suman shouts at the guys, 'aye sab mere andhar hai samjhi, sab PC nikal"🤣

Gautam and Shiva take Dev also out 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaD31

Shiva is lead 🤪

Unfortunately, if Swetha ever fell in love with Shiva, I have a strong feeling Dhara would legit push Gaumbi away and try to stick onto Shiva just so she can be near the baby without anyone questioning her 

It doesn't help that Dhara acts differently with Shiva than she does with anyone else. 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

I don't think Sitara cares anymore for PS. The show is on a leash right now because they received an extension a while back but we don't know for how long the extension is for. I said that the extension was until 500 episodes get completed but they are already at 492 and who knows how long the show is going to run. 

Also if the TRPs don't increase or if the show loses the slot leader because it is tied with the Ekta show right and last week the Ekta show also had a huge revelation in it, I think Sitara will start taking big steps. Last week the episodes were of Shivi's misunderstanding again and I hope the TRPs don't increase. I hope the morons on TT get a good answer of how stupid their thinking is when they ask for angst in a story that should be showing progression not regression. 

The should care about the content. Itna raadi content.. randomly playing with surrogacy and foster care👎🏼 bad taste..!!!