Sexual infidelity is not a deal breaker - Karan Johar advice

Posted: 1 years ago

"Sexual infidelity is not a deal breaker, that’s my big advice I have given to many men and women'' 

https://m.filmfare.com/news/10-fun-things-karan-johar-said-on-jio-famously-filmfare-21766.html

Is it for you? 

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

"Sexual infidelity is not a deal breaker, that’s my big advice I have given to many men and women'' 

https://m.filmfare.com/news/10-fun-things-karan-johar-said-on-jio-famously-filmfare-21766.html

Is it for you? 

We know. aapke beti ne bol diya “emotional infidelity is a deal breaker”

Beti following JO papa ke prathista, parampara aur anushasan

Originally posted by hasini009

We know. aapke beti ne bol diya “emotional infidelity is a deal breaker”

Beti following JO papa ke prathista, parampara aur anushasan

Alia fans bhi yahi bol rahe 

Pahli baar mai dekha hu 

Daraar : the gap 😆 

Us din bol rahe the ki Bira ki acting ko compliment karne ke liye Alia Brahmastra me kharab acting kar rahi 🤣 

I agree

Beautiful people deserve more of beautiful people. Unfortunate looking ones are jot gonna get nore than one so they will definitely advocate monogamy and pretend to be all sati sativitris😆

Oh yes that sounds like he must have trained Aloo .

“Alia, bagging Ranbir Kapoor as a husband is more important. Let him sleep around, don’t bother. Just don’t let him divorce you” 😬

Inn logo ki duniya mein loyalty naam ki cheez hi kahan hoti hai, so it might not be a big deal for him. Any type of infidelity is not okay, at least for me, and cheaters belong in dustbins 🤬

These guys still live in the 60s Free Love zone kya 🤡😆

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 1 years ago

Kangana said it also

Some people are like that. 

This mofo really believe in unrequited love and sexual infidelity, doesn’t he? He needs therapy for the rest of his life and he doesn’t even know it

Ahh. Finally an explanation for the Ranbir-Alia relationship. No wonder Ranbir looks so depressed, bored and unbothered with Alia. No wonder she made him come out yesterday and fake smile for the paps after being called out for not smiling around his dharampatni😆no wonder it hit a nerve. Even when he was with Vaani during Shamshera promotions he seemed so into her 😆 I am sure Karan told her just be happy with the Kapoor bahu label na?

So basically Ranbir has secured his daal chawal for life and is still going out and and muu maaring in various tangdi kabobs🤣

And then people come on IF and act like they’re a couple out of a Disney or Dharma movie 🤣

Also Karan needs to shut up. He seems to have a lot of advice for marriage, kids, relationships and sex lives and he should be the last one to talk about such things 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago