Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

No wonder they are rich...they live rent free in peoples heads...heck they have veritable luxury Pent houses up in there...make them comedians they said....try to fool them by lauging until you can laugh no more and your tears cannot be hidden....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

No wonder they are rich...they live rent free in peoples heads...heck they have veritable luxury Pent houses up in there...make them comedians they said....try to fool them by lauging until you can laugh no more and your tears cannot be hidden....

this comment is more interesting than the scripts of their latest movies 😆

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Karan Johar has stopped complimenting her on his show and online… even though they both claim that trolls and online comments don’t affect them, yet they adjust their behaviour accordingly because he got trolled for shoving her down everyone’s throat 🤣he hasn’t even posted or spoken about her Darling movie or gotten all hyper and excited like he normally does whenever she passes a bowel movement 

Alia too has proven her insecurity - an  interviewer asked her why Ranbir doesn’t smile around her and what does she do? She shows up in public with him and he’s cranking a forced fake smile. Even though in her interview she said that he’s like that only with a sunken depressed face 

These two clowns make me laugh so much 🤣how insecure and dumb can you be ? It’s so obvious people like me get to them and I do love it 

Omg 🤣

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tsk tsk 

So obsessed with nepo gang 😆

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Darlings mein she put holes in her husband's condoms ..why am i imagining Alia doing the same in Ranbir's🙈

set40 thumbnail

I watched all these movies of them, but for some time I haven't been bored they would become boring for me I don't know about others but for me it's not the same as before