All the mysteries of CM

ananya.2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey,

This is my first time on this forum. I started watching CM because of Karan Wahi. He was my teen crush. In fact my first ITV crush. I loved him as Dr. Sid in DMG. He was such a non-toxic, lovable guy there. I was so obsessed with the show that my mom removed Star One from our cable package because I kept daydreaming about him 🤣 After watching CM, my feelings for him are back 

I feel as if CM is a mystery show rather than a romantic one. There are so many mysteries and the CVs haven’t revealed any by now. I desperately need answers. 

1. Adi’s sister’s mysterious disease. What is it? Why are they so hush hush about it? Even daarji who’s wise wanted to keep it a secret from the Cheemas and from Adi. I thought after listening to Ginni’s advice, she would tell her would-be-husband but she didn’t. Because of this I’ve a feeling she’ll be sent back home from her sasural. She’ll begin to hate her mom and if Ginni becomes the DIL of the family by then, she’ll be a Ginni supporter. Then Ginni might patch her up with her husband. The only clue they provided was taaiji put her on diets. So is it low BP? Anaemia? Anorexia? Any doctors or medicine students in this forum? Help!

2. Gurkirat’s death. Was it only an accident or was it planned murder?

3. Gurkirat and Ambar’s relationship. Did he always hate her? Or was it after he started his EMA? Or did he marry her for her property? 

4. Ginni’s father’s diary. Who stole it? Was it Daarji? Ginni’s father’s death. Was it natural? Accident? Or murder? Did Daarji kill him? (accidentally while trying to steal the diary).

5. Adi’s stepmom. Is she actually evil? She’s been given very few dialogues. It’s very difficult to understand. She’s mean to taaiji but I don’t blame her. I hate Taaiji. What made Adi burn her hand? She always seems to want to get close to Adi. Ulterior motive? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

First of all welcome to the forum and I am also watching CM mainly because of KW. 

Your questions about mysteries are so valid, and above all where will the cooking fit in all this? these are very big problems and unsolved major mysteries, what if supreet has something to do with Gurkirat's murder and Ambar is unaware of it? I think I second with you that Ambar married GK for her money because Taiji taunts supreet too that GK was the only one who has done something for Ambar and this family and she decorated this house. 

Maybe supreet and GK knew each other or used to be friends but Supreet was jealous of GK and wanted to snatch all that from GK including her husband, when GK learned the reality she wouldn't have believed that her friend has betrayed her and then she ran away in shock and died in an accident.

Now Daarji's connection with Khushwant Gerewal, that's the only mystery in which I am unable to connect points and how the diary fits here?  as usual makers forget about the mysteries they created because there are too many. Daarji has great respect for Khushwant Gerewal so him stealing the diary doesn't make sense. It can be a mistake but not done purposely I think.

Supreet I think is the most dangerous member and player of the family, a spider who silently weaves the web and without letting anyone know and cunningly traps ,then attacks the victim. What if Dayan too is planted by her in Adi's life? she remains silent when Adi insults her because Ambar is in her clutches so she knows she will be victorious because any finger pointed towards her by Adi will only provoke Ambar to fight and confront Adi and father son will never be able to sort out their differences. 

Now coming to Gurleen, she's not a kid why she didn't prevent the wedding??? She should have been honest the way she was honest in her love and sincerity towards Adi. She's a sensible girl so she should have atleast said something. This is also very absurd and ofcourse sooner or later Gurleen will be sent back to her mayka by the Cheemas for sure. Gurleen's reports are another mystery, I doubt supreet has a hand in it too??? Changing reports is very common in ITV serials, and even the brainless taiji asked Daarji if the reports are normal then why Gurleen keeps fainting all the time??? But Daarji didn't react or take any action. 

Very good post.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

First of all I haven't even read the post yet but let me just say -

WELCOME ANANYAAAA!!!! 🤗❤️

Oh I am such a fan. 

Read all your stories numerous times on PS forum and cannot wait to read your CM stories, if you decide to write one.

Okaayyyyy back to reading this post! 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

The whole show has several layers which I like. Even though Ginni's family have this one thing that could save them, there's this sense of dysfunctionality which she chooses to overlook always. 

If you ask me about the suspense - I'd say Adi's family intrigues me more than Ginni's because there are so many skeletons in their closet. Everyone has something to hide it seems. Gurkirat seemed like a soft hearted woman who was married to someone like Amber, someone who took her for granted, hated her to the core and married Supreet almost immediately after she died. Which again confuses me so much!

Why'd Amber hate Gurkirat so much? Was it always like this or something she did made him loose his mind and detest her blankly? 

I have a theory that it was her who was made to deal with Khushwant by Daarji or Amber to advance the business with the diary that no one can find now. 

Amber did say that Daarji gave him the business because he was quick to resort to cunning ways and apparently that was a skill necessary according to his father. 

What I feel after recent episodes is that - Gurkirat and Khushwant had a connection. They could have been family friends or 'Mooh bole bhai-behen' if you may and Gurkirat must have been forced by Amber to get the diary in which Khushwant wrote all his secret recipes. She must have stolen the diary and been horribly guilty about it, which could have led to her demise somehow.  

There is an additional point to this theory - Gurkirat either did hand over the diary to Amber or she hid it away from him. 

The second thing makes more sense because it provides us a reason as to why Amber hates Gurkirat, why their business is not running well and why did Gurkirat's dream restaurant look exactly like Ginni's dhaba that she sketched with Adi. 

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Oh I am such a fan. 

Read all your stories numerous times on PS forum and cannot wait to read your CM stories, if you decide to write one.

What abt your stories? 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

What abt your stories? 

Literally haven't even started anything 😆 

Will try starting something tonight

PS : Last thing I posted was 2 months ago and inspiration has given up on me since then 🤣

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Literally haven't even started anything 😆 

Will try starting something tonight

PS : Last thing I posted was 2 months ago and inspiration has given up on me since then 🤣

Call your inspiration gods by watching episodes again😎

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why'd Amber hate Gurkirat so much? Was it always like this or something she did made him loose his mind and detest her blankly? 

Amber did say to Adi "yea bhi pagal hogaya hain apni maa ki tarha". Been thinking about that for a while.

ananya.2 thumbnail

Oh I am such a fan. 

Thanks!!!!

You know writing for Shivi was really easy. They’re such a lighthearted couple. I tried to write a story for Gitya but they really are very complicated. They’ve so many layers. And I was so disappointed with the Simran track that I stopped writing what I’d planned. 

Hopefully their marriage track will bring back my inspiration. 

ananya.2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Now Daarji's connection with Khushwant Gerewal, that's the only mystery in which I am unable to connect points and how the diary fits here?  as usual makers forget about the mysteries they created because there are too many. Daarji has great respect for Khushwant Gerewal so him stealing the diary doesn't make sense. It can be a mistake but not done purposely I think. 

Supreet I think is the most dangerous member and player of the family, a spider who silently weaves the web and without letting anyone know and cunningly traps ,then attacks the victim. What if Dayan too is planted by her in Adi's life? she remains silent when Adi insults her because Ambar is in her clutches so she knows she will be victorious because any finger pointed towards her by Adi will only provoke Ambar to fight and confront Adi and father son will never be able to sort out their differences. 

Daarji is guilty about something. That’s why he’s being so generous with Ginni. I think his remorse has something to do with the diary, and maybe Ginni’s father’s death. 

For Supreet, I have another. I used to think that what is she’s not actually evil like we’d thought. And last episode was a proof of that.