Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

You joking right? number 1 actress that no-one has heard of? ðŸ˜•

Ormax survey hai they do Pan India survey according to them Samantha is number 1 in Pan India 

Abhi we Bollywood fans dont know her lekin uske paas Telugu industry hits hai with Pushpa item song she is famous abhi uska box office potential we don't know 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Seems like a sorted one

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Ormax survey hai they do Pan India survey according to them Samantha is number 1 in Pan India 

Abhi we Bollywood fans dont know her lekin uske paas Telugu industry hits hai with Pushpa item song she is famous abhi uska box office potential we don't know 

Most of India don't know her. ðŸ˜†  I had to google her to see what she looks like, no wonder I don't remember seeing her in any song in Pushpa, she has a completely forgettable face. ðŸ˜†

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Maine kabhi kisi member ko mock nahi kiya hai ke woh fan hai kisi star ke, meri mocking topic pe ho sakti hai, opinion pe ho sakti hai, but not for members being a fan.

Merko hi kitna baar Ranveer fan hai bolke pareshan kiye ho mai nahi hu lekin aap to yahi soch ke bolte ho na ki mai hu tab nahi laga ki ye sab na karu? abhi Poo Bani Parvati 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Most of India don't know her. ðŸ˜†  I had to google her to see what she looks like, no wonder I don't remember seeing her in any song in Pushpa, she has a completely forgettable face. ðŸ˜†

I think she is so so 

Mera profile picture me Eega wala Fly hai ye us movie me hai lekin acting achhi nahi karti hai 

Baki ek allu arjun ki movie Son of Satyamurthi me bhi hai waha bhi acting is not good so very forgettable as you said 

Keerthi Suresh is much better wo abhi Mahesh Babu ki film me flower pot role ki thi lekin her acting and screen presence was good

hasini009 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/qBx0eWsV9bk 

Chay-Sam’s first movie. Enjoy the song

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Merko hi kitna baar Ranveer fan hai bolke pareshan kiye ho mai nahi hu lekin aap to yahi soch ke bolte ho na ki mai hu tab nahi laga ki ye sab na karu? abhi Poo Bani Parvati 

Janaab, When I said u r Ranveer fan, did I mock you for being a Ranveer Fan?

Nahi, As mostly Ranveer fans bash Ranbir in forum, so I was pointing you ke u r also a Ranveer Fan, now bashing Ranbir.

Tujhe kabhi MOCK nahi kiya, tu Ranveer Fan bas yehi bola. Tere Fan hone pe kuch nahi kaha.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/naga-chaitanya-opens-up-on-samantha-ruth-prabhu-moving-on_189482

Whatever both of us wanted to say, we both put out a statement regarding that. That’s what I have always done with my personal life anyway. Things that I feel are crucial to be shared and put out, I do inform the media about it, whether it’s good or bad. I come out, tell the people about it through a statement and that’s it. In our case, Samantha has moved on, I’ve moved on and I don’t feel the need to inform the world about it, more than that.

My friends, family and the people who matter, they all know. And you see, news replaces news. All the speculation and conjecture is all very temporary. The more I react to it, the more news it will make. So I just stay chill about it, let it happen and it will all fade away hopefully."

Samantha is single ??

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Janaab, When I said u r Ranveer fan, did I mock you for being a Ranveer Fan?

Nahi, As mostly Ranveer fans bash Ranbir in forum, so I was pointing you ke u r also a Ranveer Fan, now bashing Ranbir.

Tujhe kabhi MOCK nahi kiya, tu Ranveer Fan bas yehi bola. Tere Fan hone pe kuch nahi kaha.

Main toh FOTW ki trolling kar raha hoon, maine khud Sanju bash kari hui hai smiley37

Tu Iklauta Ranveer fan hai jisne bhasad 

macha rakhi hai poore forum mein

Ranbir Bashing ki

Kayde se karlo, par nahi

Tera ilaaj toh banta hai janaab

Baba Nirala Aashram GIF - Baba Nirala Aashram Ashram GIFs

Ranveer fans ne bhasad macha rakhi hai, thread pe thread, socha reverse trolling hum bhi karle. Ab ye saare tittar bittar ho rahe hain smiley36

I knew this for sure that he stopped coming from that ID as he was getting backlash from forum members for being an aggressive Ranveer f

Even if FOTW isn't that ID, he is def Ranveer fan, harkatein saari waise hi hai smil

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5298386

Ye to Mera thread bhi nahi tha aur aap khud bole ki Ranveer fan ko troll kar raha hu. 

Abhi mera joke tha unko accha nahi laga I won't repeat it lekin mera apko itna baar mana karne ke baad you repeat it 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Abhi wo old baat ho gaya hai guddu bhai mai uspe koi aisa issue nahi bana raha bas bata raha ku ki mai aisa jokes dusre thread me dekha tha aur merko laga yaha trolling aisa normal hai to mai majaak kar diya, koi galat intention nahi tha mera kisi ko bhi hurt karne ka