Naga Chaitanya on Samantha and him moving on

Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/naga-chaitanya-opens-up-on-samantha-ruth-prabhu-moving-on_189482

Whatever both of us wanted to say, we both put out a statement regarding that. That’s what I have always done with my personal life anyway. Things that I feel are crucial to be shared and put out, I do inform the media about it, whether it’s good or bad. I come out, tell the people about it through a statement and that’s it. In our case, Samantha has moved on, I’ve moved on and I don’t feel the need to inform the world about it, more than that.

My friends, family and the people who matter, they all know. And you see, news replaces news. All the speculation and conjecture is all very temporary. The more I react to it, the more news it will make. So I just stay chill about it, let it happen and it will all fade away hopefully."

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago

his statements  have always been the same balanced and mature and he seems a gentleman

My friends, family and the people who matter, they all know. And you see, news replaces news. All the speculation and conjecture is all very temporary. The more I react to it, the more news it will make. So I just stay chill about it, let it happen and it will all fade away hopefully. 

Well said Chay👏

Of course a cheater like you would want to move on 🤢

Originally posted by vcs17

his statements  have always been the same balanced and mature and he seems a gentleman

Achcha banda hai 

Sab thik se handle Kiya when you have alot at stake you can't wash dirty linen in public wo to publicity ke liye karte sam people 

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Achcha banda hai 

Sab thik se handle Kiya when you have alot at stake you can't wash dirty linen in public wo to publicity ke liye karte sam people 

Kya pun marelay baawa 😃

OT: sounds like a level headed chap

Originally posted by AdrakKombucha

Kya pun marelay baawa 😃

OT: sounds like a level headed chap

Mast hai na 🤣