Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

No. Aishwarya has better acting skills, dancing skills and screen presence.

ForbiddenLove12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hell no. Sushmita may be a lovely person but she’s a terrible actress. Doesn’t even come close to Aish at her best.   

😆 you sound bitter.  Aishwarya Rai is no Meryl Streep.  Sushmita made a comeback in Aarya, that beats everything the beauty queen has done in 25 years!  Care to argue that? 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think both are at same level.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForbiddenLove12

😆 you sound bitter.  Aishwarya Rai is no Meryl Streep.  Sushmita made a comeback in Aarya, that beats everything the beauty queen has done in 25 years!  Care to argue that? 

Not bitter at all, just providing you with my opinion since that’s what you asked for, innit? So what if she made a comeback? That doesn’t change how I perceive her acting abilities, which is zilch. 😉

Pardhaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aishwarya rai considered to be actress is news to me, she is disaster queen, look at her filmography.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I have not seen Aarya. I like them both for different reasons. But Aish def had a forte. She was good at Indianized characters. Be it Mansi from Taal, Nandini from HDDS, Raincoat, Choker Bali, Jodha Akbar, Guru. All the performances she got critical acclaim for were very Indian characters. That being said, she was one of the few really successful actresses with a very very limited range. Because whenever she even attempted to do something different for example, Suneri, she ended up embarrassing herself. 

I don't remember paying close attention to Sushmita's critically acclaimed work. Maybe because she did not star in as many memorable films. But who knows maybe she did give performances that could outdo Aish. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Haven't seen much of Sushmita except her debut movie where she played herself..and remember her crying scene in some other movie..maybe Biwi no.1..it was horrible. The movie itself was kind of spoof so dont know if we can blame her.

Aish isn't that great either but she has more memorable movies

Lol never. How can her 1 good performance in Aarya beat aish's many good performance in taal, jeans, iruvar, guru, choker bali, provoked, hddcs, guzarish, raincoat, jodha akbar and Kandukondain Kandukondain? Sushmita just plays herself in every movie

One haa to be really biased to call sushmita a better actress than aish.

Originally posted by: ForbiddenLove12

Sushmita is natural and Aishwarya tries too hard.  😆

Then why r u obbsesed with try hard aish? Go follow ur natrual sush. 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sushmita is good, but at the same time she lacks something. I can’t tell what it is. She appears to have it all, and yet doesn’t. I feel the same way about Lara Dutta (although she’s given lots of bad performances too) 

Both sush and Lara looks like auratain/women and not larkiyaan/girls , lack of delicacy...even at their young age 

Broad bones

Sushmita lacks sharp facial features as well