Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Loved it ❤️ A very fresh approach to RaYa. I loved how they met and how Brinda set them up for a date.

I am not sure if I would be enthusiastic to read how good a father Krish would be 😅 Rather I would love to see if Pihu accepts Ram into his life, from her teacher to her mother's possible significant other.

Arrey no, m just saying that I didn't want Pri to have more issues than she already had, isiliye didn't make Krish a bad. Of course, it's a PriRa OS, I wont add more drama to it, that's the CVs job😅

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonymmus

Masterpiece!!! And I love taylor swift❤️

Thank you🙈

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Arrey no, m just saying that I didn't want Pri to have more issues than she already had, isiliye didn't make Krish a bad. Of course, it's a PriRa OS, I wont add more drama to it, that's the CVs job😅

Even if you add drama, it won't be toxic like the CV's drama. 😆 Would love to read a part two if and when you decide to write it ☺️

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love the premise of this story especially seeing both of them open minded towards a long time relationship. Please write more parts to this and I cannot wait to read them.❤️❤️

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow Shibani! The banner first off is breath taking ⭐️ by any chance are you in the FF CG group? Not sure if it still exists but if it does and you are a part of it, would love it if you could make a banner for me 😊 

The story is so refreshing and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I love fanfics set in an AU as it gives a new perspective to the characters you are familiar with and love. Loved your interpretation of the character dynamics and eager to see where it goes from here. Please continue and needless to say I loved it ❤️ I am glad u wrote something on RaYa again. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Wow Shibani! The banner first off is breath taking ⭐️ by any chance are you in the FF CG group? Not sure if it still exists but if it does and you are a part of it, would love it if you could make a banner for me 😊 

The story is so refreshing and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I love fanfics set in an AU as it gives a new perspective to the characters you are familiar with and love. Loved your interpretation of the character dynamics and eager to see where it goes from here. Please continue and needless to say I loved it ❤️ I am glad u wrote something on RaYa again. 

Yup, was an FFG, but now left the job. Would love to make covers for you🙈

I love AUs too😍

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shibu… this is…❤️ all kinds of warm and fuzzy in the belly feeling inducing… please write the follow ups… Infact, I don’t mind multiple parts to this, any help, I am here.. Waise bhi I am not doing much these days… before I become busy again.😳

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I absolutely loved this new dimension❤️ so please do write the next part😉

Infact, I would love to read more about Pihu's relationship with both Krish & Ram separately. 

Ram coming into PriHu's life after her initial days is a totally new drama I really want to be a part of😳

Rani16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow! Eagerly waiting for the next part!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Thanks😳