Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nashathebest thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

The favorite part of this chapter for me are Pihu's questions for Prince Charming. The little kid imagined 'Prince Charming' to be an actual prince 😂

Beautifully written Shibz. Loved the progression in Ram and Priya's relationship ❤️

I am surprised they didn't do it on screen because pihu is the kind of kid who would definitely ask such questions, since her mom makes everything into an adventure😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

This is so so beautiful Shibu ❤️

I just love how Ram is handling this complicated dynamics so maturely 

They r not yet married but he is still very secure , inspite of Krish not being completely chucked off from the picture.

Pihu is cho cute and innocent n her inquisitiveness about new prince charming. Awwiee .

I actually kinda feel very bad for kids who have to juggle between 2 families. It takes a lot of emotional maturity on the part of adults to make the kids feel secure 💔

glad you liked it😳

@Last, I agree

I just think Ram being insecure even while marreid to Pri was stupid, what was she gonna do? cheat on him? oh wait...😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA05

Honey, how can you ask such a thing?) We are always waiting for your stories)

tell me how it was😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Of course I am interested.

But you ended it at the wrong time...the last part was sho cute😭

I handled one kid asking prira for a kid in my os series, doosra baccha nahi sambhlega🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nashathebest

The second part is so sweet! 

Cant wait for the next!!!!

And i read about your concern related to Wattpad! 

It's your decision at the end but I think you can try and post this TS there, with multiple tags of bade and related to bade. That will be helpful i guess 😃

And then you can consider the response you get there on this TS and then decide for your other work too ☺️

will surely consider putting on wa😳 thanks for your kind words😳

Rani16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update... always looking forward to your stories...!❤️

Loved how wonderfully you've managed the Ram - Krish - Pihu - Priya dynamic here. So mature for everyone involved. Wish they'd show similar stuff in the show...but now I've learnt not to hope for too much 😭

Please update the next part soon. 😊

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I loved this TS Shibani ❤️ and eagerly looking forward to the conclusion 😃Its progressive to see how Pihu has accepted Krish with his new partner and is eagerly looking forward to the time her mom finds a prince charming for herself. And what is connection between prince charming and baby? I am curious y Pihu asked that question 😆

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Great, Ram and Priya so suit to be lovers who want to be together and in doing so wish the happiness of one special little girl. Ram as a teacher is a separate great touch, Ram who brings knowledge to the world and shares love

MochaQueen thumbnail

is there another part or should i bug you for a new story😆