Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

BS! She gave free tickets to her industry friends cum sycophants today. Vicky Kaushal, Anushka Ranjan, Anushka's husband Aditya Seal and others caught the same show today.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

If Brahmastra fails it will be BigB, Nagarjuna and Mouni Roy's movie. A Naujawan and a Newborn can't carry the weight of such a massive movie

Big B seems like he’s already washed his hands of this movie. They better not drag him into things if the movie fails. He’ll bite back and embarrass them all on twitter.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Big B seems like he’s already washed his hands of this movie. They better not drag him into things if the movie fails. He’ll bite back and embarrass them all on twitter.  

Why Big B walk away ?

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

According to some redditors, Alia might be in the run for National Award because with the way Karan has been hyping her up, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets one. It could be biased too but at the end of the day, RK has a successful wife to flaunt. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I want this to happen🤣

Big B should pull a Jaya😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

No one knows for sure. Allegedly he got mad when his name wasn’t credited first in the teaser. Dharma even dropped that teaser and uploaded another one which put his name first. But I guess the damage was done because he’s acting as if he isn’t even part of this movie. He hasn’t posted a single thing about Brahmstra on his social media. The last thing he posted was that teaser of Kesariya as a congratulation post for Aloobir wedding back in April.    

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Big B just tweeted-Janta Janardan hoti hai.

Maybe shade..maybe not..

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No one knows for sure. Allegedly he got mad when his name wasn’t credited first in the teaser. Dharma even dropped that teaser and uploaded another one which put his name first. But I guess the damage was done because he’s acting as if he isn’t even part of this movie. He hasn’t posted a single thing about Brahmstra on his social media. The last thing he posted was that teaser of Kesariya as a congratulation post for Aloobir wedding back in April.    

Big B didn’t even post the trailer, not even the trailer that the team reposted with his name first, that shows that he is really pissed off, he didn’t even post the video of Ayan explaining the world of brahmastra or of kesariya, he is completely ignoring the film at this point 

He is actually posting trailers of other peoples films lol 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

According to some redditors, Alia might be in the run for National Award because with the way Karan has been hyping her up, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets one. It could be biased too but at the end of the day, RK has a successful wife to flaunt. 

I kind of doubt it. She’s a Bhatt and her family members are very vocal against the current government. Also, 90% of Gangubai’s praise feels like PR hype. I haven’t seen the movie but somehow I doubt Alia’s acting is as magnanimous as the media claims. Plus, the movie came out in the same year as Kashmir Files. I don’t see how a Bhatt daughter wins over any of the performances of TKF in today’s climate. Just my two cents. 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want BigB do this. That will be funny and embarrassing at the same time.