Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: zara321

Big B didn’t even post the trailer, not even the trailer that the team reposted with his name first, that shows that he is really pissed off, he didn’t even post the video of Ayan explaining the world of brahmastra or of kesariya, didn’t upload the poster he is in, he is completely ignoring the film at this point 

He is actually posting trailers of other peoples films lol 

Yep 😆.  I wonder if the team has a response for when/if media asks them why Big B is not involved? 

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I kind of doubt it. She’s a Bhatt and her family members are very vocal against the current government. Also, 90% of Gangubai’s praise feels like PR hype. I haven’t seen the movie but somehow I doubt Alia’s acting is as magnanimous as the media claims. Plus, the movie came out in the same year as Kashmir Files. I don’t see how a Bhatt daughter wins over any of the performances of TKF in today’s climate. Just my two cents. 

I completely agree with what you have said there, I don't understand all the hype Alia's recieving for Gangubai which I find mediocre too but I don't know about the Bhatt and government but also after seeing how NA compensated BW by giving Ajay Devgan best actor, I can believe the redditors on this. But God forbid that day comes, I will go offline for few days, cannot tolerate all those PR stuff hyping and KJo rant 🥲🥲🙏

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
ChocoBrownie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

According to some redditors, Alia might be in the run for National Award because with the way Karan has been hyping her up, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets one. It could be biased too but at the end of the day, RK has a successful wife to flaunt. 

Kangana's Emergency is coming for that though. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kemnbokamontare

Didn’t she wash off her hands from RRR when people made fun of her useless role in the movie?

I actually thought the role was decent, I am sure she knew about the length of the role otherwise if it was cut she would have made a fuss.

rajamouli said it comes at a critical point, it turns the story which was all correct. the movie was always about the 2 heros

a great small role can make an impact, i remember the friend rahul ramakrishna and even shreya saran more,  or samuthirakani the uncle, they fitted in 

alia did not fit into the mileu and even dialogue delivery was very stilted, she says vande mataram in what actually a good scene so weakly, compare it to just shreya's expressions in her death scene 

alia is a good actress but that is when whole movie revolves around you and you have tons of scenes to prove yourself so even if one is weak the other compensates 

compare to a sunny deol in ghayal, vicky in sanju, priyanka in baji rao, ajay devgan in hddcs, who stole the show with secondary roles 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
ChocoBrownie thumbnail

No one knows for sure. Allegedly he got mad when his name wasn’t credited first in the teaser. Dharma even dropped that teaser and uploaded another one which put his name first. But I guess the damage was done because he’s acting as if he isn’t even part of this movie. He hasn’t posted a single thing about Brahmstra on his social media. The last thing he posted was that teaser of Kesariya as a congratulation post for Aloobir wedding back in April.    

Oh! he can be petty as hell. I remember he had beef with DP  because she didn't invite him for Piku's success party(which on her part was also very weird) and then later on they sorted it out i guess. But reading these stories make me believe he sure doesn't like being treated like a side character. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I kind of doubt it. She’s a Bhatt and her family members are very vocal against the current government. Also, 90% of Gangubai’s praise feels like PR hype. I haven’t seen the movie but somehow I doubt Alia’s acting is as magnanimous as the media claims. Plus, the movie came out in the same year as Kashmir Files. I don’t see how a Bhatt daughter wins over any of the performances of TKF in today’s climate. Just my two cents. 

i also think she wont win,  there is a pattern in the awards, either deserving or complete supporters (like ajay and kangana, om raut ) and now especially they want to show they are anti nepo

great indian kitchen actress will win, she is excellent

also anupam will win for tkf , and pallavi may (they were good)

they may even end up giving it to rrr for other depts and maybe even acting 

ChocoBrownie thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

Big B just tweeted-Janta Janardan hoti hai.

Maybe shade..maybe not..

Imagine BigB reading all the trolling of shamshera and sub tweeting it. MESSY OLD MAN😭

taran adarsh:

#Shamshera struggles on Day 2... Substantial growth on Sat was a must, esp after an unenthusiastic start... Mass pockets remain below par, which is a worrying sign... 

Big B:

T 4356 - janata Janardan hoti hai .. जनता जनार्दन होती है  

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Well she knows agli picture usko aur Papa ko chalani hai....abhi se kyun mehnat kare woh. Pati se toh kuch hone nahi wala.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Big B's main problem might be Bramhastra team begging to all south stars to be a part of the film directly or indirectly when he is the biggest of them all who is getting treated like Kumud Mishra/Bijender Kala.