greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Regarding the fact that people go out of their way to defend a celeb and act like this person is a God given gift to us all. I have always seen celebs to be disingenuous with the image we see and think we know, so it feels weird going out on a limb to defend someone you don't know. (same goes for hating I guess). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I hate it . If it was bad before then the internet and social media have made it worse.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't care if people are wasting their own time and energy defending a celebrity. I am just surprised when people are extremely nasty towards others, and actually believe that is the way to go about defending a celebrity, who does not even know they exist.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Only talk shit when your in a position of strength 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

arre stans ko maaro goli.....they defend their favorites out of love.......I want to understand about the haters......inki bhains kissne khol dee.......jo ye log bash karne mein lag jaate hain??? Why does no one ask them....ki inko kya pareshaani hai??

Don't you think love trumps hate???

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Extremes are neither healthy nor right...regardless in which direction...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Extremes are neither healthy nor right...regardless in which direction...

Exactly....why just question only the stans and not the haters.....they are the 2 sides of the same coin.....whatever stands true for the stans ...stands true for the haters also....

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Patha da. Dare zyat munafiq khalak di. For me the worst i seen are the Muslimeen/muslimaat doing this. I wonder if they have any fathers at home to discipline them or not unless the parents themselves are diseased too with the same vermin, liberal trash in Pakistan low value who don't even wear proper sharii hijab never mind the hijab of character, someones future wives freemixing with men here and stanning munafiq zindeeq/mushrik actors. Same with cucked men who got no control over their urges laanti people. One's cucked with Sonu Lingam other with Khan zindeeq actors 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It can be funny at a more surface level. Some folks can get creative with it. It's its own form of art. But yeah, if you get into it, it's just as ridiculous as everyone else has pointed out.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Reported both your posts as it wasn't okay at all how you adressed Blue-Ice and wrote about her. I hope you get deleted and deactivated because of your hate-speech.