Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

3 wkts in just 2 overs? Back to back wickets?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Slow match so far. Now watching Hindi commentary on dd. It’s lots of fun. 

run ki gati badhaanee hogee. Daud ke run bananey hongey 🙈🙈😂🙈🙈

I know match would be slow. So I woke up went out from walk n back. Not watching the match currently 😆

Now will make my tea and brunch. 😆

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I know match would be slow. So I woke up went out from walk n back. Not watching the match currently 😆

Now will make my tea and brunch. 😆

I was up late. Was hoping to sleep in. Not to be. Body clock woke me up. Luckily fell back asleep. Just started match and made breakfast and having it and watching match. 😂😂. 

Later will be going to grab my weekend Indian amul cheese sandwich. The infamous madras coffee and pick up my food the week 😎😎😎. And work. So cricket will be in background today. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I was up late. Was hoping to sleep in. Not to be. Body clock woke me up. Luckily fell back asleep. Just started match and made breakfast and having it and watching match. 😂😂. 

Later will be going to grab my weekend Indian amul cheese sandwich. The infamous madras coffee and pick up my food the week 😎😎😎. And work. So cricket will be in background today. 

Same here re it was a bad thunderstorm around 4.30-5 am n I woke up with the sounds 😆 n then couldn’t go back to sleep. Again went back to bed n then woke up at regular time n I was like I am still sleepy so slept for 2 more hours.

It was not raining so went out for some walk. 
Ohh wow indian amul cheese sandwich yum yum, I will make tea and poha / upma simple Sunday brunch 😆

N then back to weekend cleaning work 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

During last match I literally dozed off on my sofa while watching the 2nd innings 🤣

Same here re it was a bad thunderstorm around 4.30-5 am n I woke up with the sounds 😆 n then couldn’t go back to sleep. Again went back to bed n then woke up at regular time n I was like I am still sleepy so slept for 2 more hours.

It was not raining so went out for some walk. 
Ohh wow indian amul cheese sandwich yum yum, I will make tea and poha / upma simple Sunday brunch 😆

N then back to weekend cleaning work 

Mera ek weekly routine ban gayaa hain. Pick up food for the week. Shop at patel bros and right next door have the veg grilled Amul cheese le Saath sandwich and coffee. I love Poha and Upma. Sadly there is no one that makes it around me. I miss having places I can eat Indian breakfast at. 

Haan. Aaj laundary bhee background me chalegi. Tv bhee. Aur work bhee. It’s gonna be buzzeee buzeee few months. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 years ago

During last match I literally dozed off on my sofa while watching the 2nd innings 🤣

I saw highlights at night. 😂😂. Indian team minus VK somehow seems to do better batting wise these days. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Slow match so far. Now watching Hindi commentary on dd. It’s lots of fun. 

run ki gati badhaanee hogee. Daud ke run bananey hongey 🙈🙈😂🙈🙈

Hi Bro. 🤗 Its super LMAO. 🤣🤪

Keep the scorecard moving - Scorecord ko Chalaymaan banaye rakhe. 🤣🤪

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Hi Bro. 🤗 Its super LMAO. 🤣🤪

Keep the scorecard moving - Scorecord ko Chalaymaan banaye rakhe. 🤣🤪

I am listening / watching honestly more for the funny commentary bhai. 😂😂😂. Run ki gatee baar baar. Aur timing ki daad. Instead of bahdiya timing thaa 😂😂😂. 

Axar ko ek baar pheee lagaaya gayaa hain 😂😂. I think their Hindi is worse than mine 😂😂😂

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Mera ek weekly routine ban gayaa hain. Pick up food the week. Shop at parle bros and right next door have the veg grilled Amul cheese le Saath sandwich and coffee. I love Poha and Upma. Sadly there is no one that makes it around me. I miss having places I can eat Indian breakfast at. 

Haan. Aaj laundary bhee background me chalegi. Tv bhee. Aur work bhee. It’s gonna be buzzeee buzeee few months. 

Same here. Its like clockwork 😆

But thankfully I have a helping hand. 
gosh I miss amul cheese wali veggie grill sandwiches 

Arey try MTR ka 3 minutes poha ( if you find it at Indian grocery) it tastes good when you crave for instant poha. It tastes yum. I haven’t tried upma yet so not sure but poha was yum. 

If no one makes around you n you know how to cook then make it. YouTube is your friend 😁 

Laundry n groceries n cleaning yeh toh har weekend ki kahaani hai for us. 😆 For me no work but studies ki talwar sar pe latak rahi hai.. so have to complete those things before deadline 😆