Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
PPL in birdie r questioning her pain.. that is more worried for BT than Aru's pain.. 🤦🤦🤦

anabh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

TWITTER BARELY POSTING ANY THING TONIGHT 

Hulu is not updated with new posts yet so probably most Twitterwaasis watch on hulu too

anabh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpatel1289

Thank you for the warm welcome back! These last few episodes have definitely awakened the lion and I can’t wait to hear him roar. FK has just oozed talent and emotion and STK has been brilliant as well! 

Agree with you sis.....FK & STK are brilliant actors. Even during the boring tracks, they had few amazing scenes that made us rewatch them.

Not many like Malini here, but I like Mayuri acting as well. She must be doing a fab job that ppl hate Malini so much😉

Gayathrirau thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I stopped watching imlie before the miscarriage. I am probably eill start watching once they meet. 

But I had a question? Who is cheeni? And how is she related to imlie?

Also is gudiya with malini or aryan?

jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t understand why people don’t understand that Imlie has buried all the pain and anguish of losing her ABP and Cheeku underneath her work and helping to raise Cheeni. 

She doesn’t consider herself Cheeni’s mom because she was only supposed to be Cheeku’s and since she let Cheeku down, she doesn’t feel worthy of being a mom. She’s stuck in the past but unlike Aryan, she’s had to become a guardian while he joined underground fight clubs. 

People grieve in different ways but I truly think women might be more resilient in dealing with it than people give them credit for. My grandmother lost her husband when my dad was at a very young age and they didn’t have much money to begin with. She worked day and night to put him through school and never quit or gave up. 

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

PPL in birdie r questioning her pain.. that is more worried for BT than Aru's pain.. 🤦🤦🤦

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gayathrirau

I stopped watching imlie before the miscarriage. I am probably eill start watching once they meet. 

But I had a question? Who is cheeni? And how is she related to imlie?

Also is gudiya with malini or aryan?

Same here. I caught up with all episodes since MC today. Cheeni is gudiya. Malini left her at the temple and imlie found her and took her along to PD.

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jpatel1289

I don’t understand why people don’t understand that Imlie has buried all the pain and anguish of losing her ABP and Cheeku underneath her work and helping to raise Cheeni. 

She doesn’t consider herself Cheeni’s mom because she was only supposed to be Cheeku’s and since she let Cheeku down, she doesn’t feel worthy of being a mom. She’s stuck in the past but unlike Aryan, she’s had to become a guardian while he joined underground fight clubs. 

People grieve in different ways but I truly think women might be more resilient in dealing with it than people give them credit for. My grandmother lost her husband when my dad was at a very young age and they didn’t have much money to begin with. She worked day and night to put him through school and never quit or gave up. 

PPL in birdie are delusional kiddos 

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dumas

Ree

@AryanxImlie

·

Laugh it up Mrs. Imlie Rathore, because the chaos that is your Cheeni is gonna come back to bite you tenfold. C H A O S O N T H E W A Y !#arylie #imlie #aryansinghrathore

sumbul touqeer

aryan literally challenged a five years old.🤣 didn't he recognized the voice of a kid?

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3