Ravivaar with Star Parivaar • Gud Se Mitha Ishq • SB

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

They should promote some of these Star Bharat shows on Ravivaar with Star Parivaar. 

Star Parivaar can be Star Bharat folks too, right? smiley20

Pankhuri Di & Ishaan have starred on Star Plus during their careers.

Can be a callback of sorts to the nostalgia and awareness on their new stuff. 

Star India walon, inn shows pe rehem khao smiley23

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Unko apne bekaar shows se fursat mile tab h Bharat ki taraf dhyan deinge

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Tanu! 😃

Good to see you here. 🤗

I almost jumped seeing the title 🤪 but yes, shows of SB deserve more promotion. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Unko apne bekaar shows se fursat mile tab h Bharat ki taraf dhyan deinge

Sacche re, I am so pakaofied almost seeing the same faces every week, and them hyping some ppl in every single episode whether their show is playing or not. Like no offence to the actors, lekin humko atleast Sunday ko toh SP pe bhi variety chahiye na! 

As for SB, agar business chalana hai toh saare units functioning chahiye na. They did the same thing with another show I liked: Ek Thi Raani Ek Tha Raavan some years back too. Low promotions, low trps. Then the makers killed off leads and brought in some random twists to survive, obviously did not work out. A show with potential and a great FL was shut off due to lack of promotions. 

They need to learn from their errors and atleast do their part now that they have roped in some very known names from the industry in their SB shows. And it will work in their favour and bring them more profits, is that not their ultimate goal? Or do they wanna continue to revamp their second channel ~ Star One >>> Life OK >>> Star Bharat >>> ?? and hope audiences warm up to it. 

Have put in the same request on Twitter. Let's see if the Star Bharat audience responds, and makes the Star India creatives consider this perspective.   

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Hey Tanu! 😃

Hello hello Nushrat. Hope all good on your end 😳

Good to see you here. 🤗

Same here 🤗 I was just randomly forum hopping with my idea 😆

I almost jumped seeing the title 🤪 but yes, shows of SB deserve more promotion. 

Haha, it is my hope that they do think about it. It is a good incentive for profits and will benefit these shows as well to gain audience 👍🏼 Also, some of these actors are pretty fun offscreen, so will be such a pleasure to see them play some games on RWSP too. Like if we talk about this show, Ishaan has a great voice and choice of music, lotsa fans used to appreciate that during ZMGA time and Pankhuri Di is a phenomenal singer too 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hello hello Nushrat. Hope all good on your end smiley9

Yeah, all good. 👍🏼 How have you been? 😊

Same here smiley31 I was just randomly forum hopping with my idea smiley36

Yup, saw your post in another forum as well. 😎 Gotta say, I'm heartbroken. 🥺  😛 I thought you watch this one too and maybe I could finally have someone to discuss with and who knows, some awesome stories? 😳

Haha, it is my hope that they do think about it. It is a good incentive for profits and will benefit these shows as well to gain audience smiley20 Also, some of these actors are pretty fun offscreen, so will be such a pleasure to see them play some games on RWSP too. Like if we talk about this show, Ishaan has a great voice and choice of music, lotsa fans used to appreciate that during ZMGA time and Pankhuri Di is a phenomenal singer too smiley41

Agreed.

I didn't know about singing but from the IG reels and stuff, not just Ishhan-Pankhuri but the majority of the cast seems really cool. 😎

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yeah, all good. 👍🏼 How have you been? 😊

Yup, saw your post in another forum as well. 😎 Gotta say, I'm heartbroken. 🥺  😛 I thought you watch this one too and maybe I could finally have someone to discuss with and who knows, some awesome stories? 😳

Agreed.

I didn't know about singing but from the IG reels and stuff, not just Ishhan-Pankhuri but pretty much the majority of the cast seems really cool. 😎

I'm good too. Just a little busy, so mostly offline everywhere smiley9

Awwie, I have started watching Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai (the FL was my favourite on her Hindi debut show Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali as the ML's sister who singlehandedly took care of her mother and household before they ruined the scope of her character) and Pushpa Impossible coz I love the concept. I'm really grateful you appreciate my stories so much 🤗 maybe I might write one for another show and tag you on it? Lemme know if that works. 

Sounds swell, it will be nice to see them showcasing that side on RWSP too. Anyways, the concept is such that it makes for some fun if everyone is together. They can literally have a Star Bharat special and they have atleast 4 families who can compete with those of Star Plus 👍🏼

Fingers crossed, hope the fans atleast push for it 😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I'm good too. Just a little busy, so mostly offline everywhere smiley9

That's nice. 

Awwie, I have started watching Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai (the FL was my favorite on her Hindi debut show Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali as the ML's sister who singlehandedly took care of her mother and household before they ruined the scope of her character) and Pushpa Impossible coz I love the concept. I'm really grateful you appreciate my stories so much 🤗 maybe I might write one for another show and tag you on it? Lemme know if that works. 

Cool! I've heard good things about BPKH. 

Well, of course, I like stories that are simple yet leave a mark on your mind. Your stories on KUDCA were really good. Why wouldn't I appreciate it? 😊

About another show, it gets a bit difficult to connect with characters that I have no idea about. But do tag me. I'll definitely try to read them in my free time. 👍🏼

Sounds swell, it will be nice to see them showcasing that side on RWSP too. Anyways, the concept is such that it makes for some fun if everyone is together. They can literally have a Star Bharat special and they have at least 4 families who can compete with those of Star Plus 👍🏼

Fingers crossed, hope the fans at least push for it 😊

Let's hope for the best! 😎

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Cool! I've heard good things about BPKH. 

Awesome! Hope you can give it a watch sometime. Will be valuable to have a neutral perspective on that forum too. 

Well, of course, I like stories that are simple yet leave a mark on your mind. Your stories on KUDCA were really good. Why wouldn't I appreciate it? 😊

You are the sweetest 🤗🤗

About another show, it gets a bit difficult to connect with characters that I have no idea about. But do tag me. I'll definitely try to read them in my free time. 👍🏼

Hmm, that is understandable. But if I write a neutral one with my own characters which I'd love to explore at some point, maybe it will be worth sharing (and concrete feedback) 😳

Let's hope for the best! 😎

Yesss!! Mostly other show fans have picked it up, but the main point is to get the message to the channel. If that works out, we are sorted 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Awesome! Hope you can give it a watch sometime. Will be valuable to have a neutral perspective on that forum too. 

Right now I can't promise anything since watching only GSMI has become difficult due to professional and other commitments. But in future... let's see. 😊

You are the sweetest smiley31smiley31

Thanks! 😳

Hmm, that is understandable. But if I write a neutral one with my own characters which I'd love to explore at some point, maybe it will be worth sharing (and concrete feedback) smiley9

That I'll surely read. 😃 😃 😃

Yesss!! Mostly other show fans have picked it up, but the main point is to get the message to the channel. If that works out, we are sorted smiley41

That's great!

I'm gonna go now dear. Let's talk again later. Good night! 🤗