Posted: 2 months ago

Current tracks on yrkkh are playing like mindless videogames with the characters hurtling from one calamity to the next. There has been enough and more written in this forum about inconsistent plotlines, abandoned tracks, inadequate exploration of ideas. The screenplay/storyline has been reduced to just characters reacting to extreme situations on a daily basis. What a waste of good acting potential. 

PS: Aarohi’s character is like a patriot missile, programmed to strike any/all members of the Birla clan! 

Bingo πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 

The viewers are not fools, they understand what everyone is upto and trps are as per the calibre of the video games.

Its yeah depression kya kehlata hai πŸ˜• I stopped watching since last week, only few clips on twitter well because I'm in love with hc and pr and abhira! But I got better stuff to do than watch the leads constantly cry! 

Originally posted by Choco_mint

Its yeah depression kya kehlata hai πŸ˜• I stopped watching since last week, only few clips on twitter well because I'm in love with hc and pr and abhira! But I got better stuff to do than watch the leads constantly cry! 

All other shows are worst . Yrkkh is better than them. But audience online and tv  trp is showing them the result. 

Originally posted by Choco_mint

we are in the same boat smiley36 i am waiting for abhis hand to heal kya rona dhona lagake rakha haismiley36 hamare zindagi main pareshani kam hai kya ab tv par bhi har bar rona dhona cheekna chillana dekhu  the only reason i m still visiting forum is for abhira and waiting for writers to sort out

Every 2 weeks arohi hits one of the birlas or bumps into one of them in jungles . Every 2 weeks there is an accident , other times there are heart attacks and anxiety attacks. Birlas ka accident hota rehta hai goenkas ko attacks aate rehte hain smiley24 In between all this there is a story which I can't understand..all I like in the show is abhimanyu and akshu dressing up everyday and getting ready for accidents and attacks. I am thinking , is it worth 

And that about sums it up! Play it on an endless loop (as the makers have been doing). Do they even need script/screenplay/dialogue writers for this? 

This show won't last long.As they are only relying on accidents of leads  and  their  cliche romance.No scope for other character apart from their involvement in leads life.this show fate will br like kzk2 where ekta did the same . 

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai