Yrkkh running like a mindless videogame - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bookworm1

Current tracks on yrkkh are playing like mindless videogames with the characters hurtling from one calamity to the next. There has been enough and more written in this forum about inconsistent plotlines, abandoned tracks, inadequate exploration of ideas. The screenplay/storyline has been reduced to just characters reacting to extreme situations on a daily basis. What a waste of good acting potential. 

PS: Aarohiโ€™s character is like a patriot missile, programmed to strike any/all members of the Birla clan! 

I'm not tagged but responding, you're bang on๐Ÿ‘ unlike many ppl here who tries to find a reason behind every movement of the characters in the serial 

I have left yrkkh after the sangeet cheating by akshara, because I started losing interest since the manjiri accident. I was only reading the written updates off late and the recent accident track is the final nail in the coffin. My eyes can't even read through the kachra anymore.

I don't watch serials which are crappy, lacks entertainment, someone's pain and suffering is not my entertainment.

I feel happy when others are happy and it's depressing to me and I felt drained out looking at the suffering of the lead pair oscillating on angry, cry, repeat mode, there was no reason for their seperation and getting back or some random obsessed dude enflaming a hospital without any consideration for the many lives at risk, I feel this is normalising violence and commiting crimes due to obsession. 

With no offense to the actors I developed aversion to the lead pair. I no longer find them or their costumes entertaining, I'm praying for the TRPs to drastically fall and they shut shop soon, at least there can be few beautiful and meaningful concluding episodes.

What have they made of the serial about love at first sight, 2 ppl met, felt an instant divine connect at a resort, both were going through a personal low then, they have none to share their agony and pain despite having families around. The girl has mellifluous voice, being the shy and caring one tried to sacrifice her love for her over ambitious selfish sister, realises her mistake in the last minute and confesses her love to the besotted guy. 

Both of them fight against all odds to marry and unite, alas directors were clueless after the adults agreeing for marriage, so they are trying to spice up the Indian biryani with italian herbs, trying to give a spanish flavor by cooking the french way by german chefs helped by the russian paraphernalia. what a globalised mess it is.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I'm not tagged but responding, you're bang on๐Ÿ‘ unlike many 

Both of them fight against all odds to marry and unite, alas directors were clueless after the adults agreeing for marriage, so they are trying to spice up the Indian biryani with italian herbs, trying to give a spanish flavor by cooking the french way by german chefs helped by the russian paraphernalia. what a globalised mess it is.

Bang on ! I am so fed up with this negativity that they are trying to sell in the name of entertainment . If characters  acts dumb and they earn money from it , they make everyone dumb . Akshu and manjari will continue to suck up to aroo and harsh coz they r needed In the show. If akshu and abhimanyu r smart they don't have anything to show us ๐Ÿ˜† And the light comedy moments r next to none. Watch it to feel more depressed incase you're not feeling that way already. ๐Ÿ™ƒ 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm not tagged but responding, you're bang on๐Ÿ‘ unlike many ppl here who tries to find a reason behind every movement of the characters in the serial 

I have left yrkkh after the sangeet cheating by akshara, because I started losing interest since the manjiri accident. I was only reading the written updates off late and the recent accident track is the final nail in the coffin. My eyes can't even read through the kachra anymore.

I don't watch serials which are crappy, lacks entertainment, someone's pain and suffering is not my entertainment.

I feel happy when others are happy and it's depressing to me and I felt drained out looking at the suffering of the lead pair oscillating on angry, cry, repeat mode, there was no reason for their seperation and getting back or some random obsessed dude enflaming a hospital without any consideration for the many lives at risk, I feel this is normalising violence and commiting crimes due to obsession. 

With no offense to the actors I developed aversion to the lead pair. I no longer find them or their costumes entertaining, I'm praying for the TRPs to drastically fall and they shut shop soon, at least there can be few beautiful and meaningful concluding episodes.

What have they made of the serial about love at first sight, 2 ppl met, felt an instant divine connect at a resort, both were going through a personal low then, they have none to share their agony and pain despite having families around. The girl has mellifluous voice, being the shy and caring one tried to sacrifice her love for her over ambitious selfish sister, realises her mistake in the last minute and confesses her love to the besotted guy. 

I don't know what is wrong with the entire gamunt of writers working for DKP. Itna hi sade hua tracks likhna tha toh 3rd generation kyun lekhar aye. 

I mean writers what are you'll up to. Typically slow burn, dukh dard peeda tracks should be shown in Albela because the family lost their first born but no, everyone is happy in the wrong show. 

While in Yrkkh ... 

Aarohi has jinxed every member of the Birla family after getting jilted. Repeatedly she becomes the cause and ultimately Abhira is effected.

The biggest problem is the bleaching that is done to prevent any sort of stains.

It is not a story or a show anymore rather a creatives obsession for a particular character. 

So yeah set a deadline and give everyone the arc which is needed. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 1 years ago
UPSC2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I don't know what is wrong with the entire gamunt of writers working for DKP. Itna hi sade hua tracks likhna tha toh 3rd generation kyun lekhar aye. 

I mean writers what are you'll up to. Typically slow burn, dukh dard peeda tracks should be shown in Albela because the family lost their first born but no, everyone is happy in the wrong show. 

While in Yrkkh ... 

Aarohi has jinxed every member of the Birla family after getting jilted. Repeatedly she becomes the cause and ultimately Abhira is effected.

The biggest problem is the bleaching that is done to prevent any sort of stains.

It is not a story or a show anymore rather a creatives obsession for a particular character. 

Storywiae I agree with everything. But I personally feel arohi is the only character who is least fvrt of makers.thats why they play with her character in every track.she is used as nothing but a prop in lead couple life.if makers would have been obssessed with her then her characterization must have been somewhere relevant.

She is neither good nor bad nor anything .

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UPSC2021

Storywiae I agree with everything. But I personally feel arohi is the only character who is least fvrt of makers.thats why they play with her character in every track.she is used as nothing but a prop in lead couple life.if makers would have been obssessed with her then her characterization must have been somewhere relevant.

She is neither good nor bad nor anything .

Earlier I had complaints about characters but now current story hasn't got any relevance to the values of YRKKH. I never watch EKTA maiyya shows because they're kachra to the power of infinity and present YRKKH is no different. My tolerance to patronising stupidity is scarce.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Every 2 weeks arohi hits one of the birlas or bumps into one of them in jungles . Every 2 weeks there is an accident , other times there are heart attacks and anxiety attacks. Birlas ka accident hota rehta hai goenkas ko attacks aate rehte hain ๐Ÿค” In between all this there is a story which I can't understand..all I like in the show is abhimanyu and akshu dressing up everyday and getting ready for accidents and attacks. I am thinking , is it worth 

Hahaha....this is so funny ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rsrockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

While in Yrkkh ... 

Hey WTHA is even worse, the MIL character is dreadful,she throws knife at the FL, still sayyuri only runs away to her mayka, what if she gets hurt or her life is harmed. RS uncle also has a daughter, so can't comprehend how can he approve those kind of tracks.

The wealthy EX of ML is obsessed to get him, the evil MIL is pimping for the ex to enter her son's life. She's very well aware that the lead pair love each other and in all this the unmarried SIL helps the MIL. The FL runs away again becoming the typical ITV bahu aka tyaag ki Moorthy. The male members are mere spectators and sayyu family only care for her salary but not her life.

I feel like hitting the writers 21 times with my old worn out BATA chappal.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey WTHA is even worse, the MIL character is dreadful,she throws knife at the FL, still sayyuri only runs away to her mayka, what if she gets hurt or her life is harmed. RS uncle also has a daughter, so can't comprehend how can he approve those kind of tracks.

The wealthy EX of ML is obsessed to get him, the evil MIL is pimping for the ex to enter her son's life. She's very well aware that the lead pair love each other and in all this the unmarried SIL helps the MIL. The FL runs away again becoming the typical ITV bahu aka tyaag ki Moorthy. The male members are mere spectators and sayyu family only care for her salary but not her life.

I feel like hitting the writers 21 times with my old worn out BATA chappal.

RS needs Shivin back in his life he is lost without them.. 

He is simply destroying characters and sabotaging careers of established actors. KV gave up Ahilya for WTHA, HIBA hardly seems interested and the vile MIL requests fans to watch the episodes on TV.

We aren't getting any segments from the YRKKH3 team otherwise HC would have trolled the show left, right and centre on SBS.

Team DKP better take a few days off from their busy schedule.

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel yrk might end in a couple of months. The trps of this Gen aren't that great either 

RainbowBlisss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

I feel yrk might end in a couple of months. The trps of this Gen aren't that great either 

I agree this season is nothing compared to the last 2 seasons Iโ€™m sure itโ€™ll end soon 

Edited by DreamyFantasy - 1 years ago