Yrkkh running like a mindless videogame

Bookworm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Current tracks on yrkkh are playing like mindless videogames with the characters hurtling from one calamity to the next. There has been enough and more written in this forum about inconsistent plotlines, abandoned tracks, inadequate exploration of ideas. The screenplay/storyline has been reduced to just characters reacting to extreme situations on a daily basis. What a waste of good acting potential. 

PS: Aarohi’s character is like a patriot missile, programmed to strike any/all members of the Birla clan! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bingo πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ 

The viewers are not fools, they understand what everyone is upto and trps are as per the calibre of the video games.

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Its yeah depression kya kehlata hai πŸ˜• I stopped watching since last week, only few clips on twitter well because I'm in love with hc and pr and abhira! But I got better stuff to do than watch the leads constantly cry! 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Its yeah depression kya kehlata hai πŸ˜• I stopped watching since last week, only few clips on twitter well because I'm in love with hc and pr and abhira! But I got better stuff to do than watch the leads constantly cry! 

All other shows are worst . Yrkkh is better than them. But audience online and tv  trp is showing them the result. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

we are in the same boat πŸ˜† i am waiting for abhis hand to heal kya rona dhona lagake rakha haiπŸ˜† hamare zindagi main pareshani kam hai kya ab tv par bhi har bar rona dhona cheekna chillana dekhu  the only reason i m still visiting forum is for abhira and waiting for writers to sort out

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Every 2 weeks arohi hits one of the birlas or bumps into one of them in jungles . Every 2 weeks there is an accident , other times there are heart attacks and anxiety attacks. Birlas ka accident hota rehta hai goenkas ko attacks aate rehte hain πŸ€” In between all this there is a story which I can't understand..all I like in the show is abhimanyu and akshu dressing up everyday and getting ready for accidents and attacks. I am thinking , is it worth 

Bookworm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And that about sums it up! Play it on an endless loop (as the makers have been doing). Do they even need script/screenplay/dialogue writers for this? 

UPSC2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This show won't last long.As they are only relying on accidents of leads  and  their  cliche romance.No scope for other character apart from their involvement in leads life.this show fate will br like kzk2 where ekta did the same . 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krinya

Every 2 weeks arohi hits one of the birlas or bumps into one of them in jungles . Every 2 weeks there is an accident , other times there are heart attacks and anxiety attacks. Birlas ka accident hota rehta hai goenkas ko attacks aate rehte hain πŸ€” In between all this there is a story which I can't understand..all I like in the show is abhimanyu and akshu dressing up everyday and getting ready for accidents and attacks. I am thinking , is it worth 

Dressing up everyday and getting ready to be hit 🎯 and fattt..ROFL🀣🀣🀣

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I blamed the writers initially for the blunders.

After watching Channa Mereya I refuse to accept that the original team lacked talent.This mindless videogame is played with a clear cut motive.

What is wrong with the old writers in a new bottle? 

Why is Utkarsh writing so beautifully for Karan Wahi ?

Why is the 3rd generation falling like a pack of cards?

Why does Harshad signs shows with the top most producers who fail him? This is 3rd project in a row with all possible loopholes.