Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

I think the show is entering the beginning of it's  end...bts shows Rashi against Dilip , Pushpa is against a Patola entrepreneur and wants to establish her own buisness ( this show is inspired by a real life entrepreneur) so I'm guessing that this entrepreneur track will be a slow burn one and the show will finally end withing 6 months to 1 year with Pushpa becoming a successful entrepreneur...

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I think the show is entering the beginning of it's  end...bts shows Rashi against Dilip , Pushpa is against a Patola entrepreneur and wants to establish her own buisness ( this show is inspired by a real life entrepreneur) so I'm guessing that this entrepreneur track will be a slow burn one and the show will finally end withing 6 months to 1 year with Pushpa becoming a successful entrepreneur...

sounds good to me. 6-8 months is fine 😆

Posted: 9 months ago

I thought all was well between kunjibala dadi and Sonal the last time she visited them , why is she taunting Sonal like the old times?

This is the first show where i see samdhan's saas conspiring with her bahu's samdhan to reunite samdhan's son and her bahu's daughter while simultaneously patching up things between her bahu and samdhan

( if this post felt confusing.................good that was the intention of this post)

@Satrangi_Curls; are you still watching the show?

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 9 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I thought all was well between kunjibala dadi and Sonal the last time she visited them , why is she taunting Sonal like the old times?

This is the first show where i see samdhan's saas conspiring with her bahu's samdhan to reunite samdhan's son and her bahu's daughter while simultaneously patching up things between her bahu and samdhan

( if this post felt confusing.................good that was the intention of this post)

@Satrangi_Curls; are you still watching the show?

maine TV dekhna band kar diya hai 😆 

I feel like Kunj & Sona have their thing - the taunts were in a lighter note ya full on wale thhey? 

Damn, everyone tryna patchup AshDeep but it is working? Unn dono ka kya stance hai? 

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

maine TV dekhna band kar diya hai 😆 

Why 🤣

I feel like Kunj & Sona have their thing - the taunts were in a lighter note ya full on wale thhey? 

It was on a lighter note compared to last time but still a bit furtful if you ask me...

Damn, everyone tryna patchup AshDeep but it is working? Unn dono ka kya stance hai? 

He's sorry that he did that and she wants to forgive him but she wants to make him realise the gravity/depth of the mistake(?) he did so for now she's giving him the cold shoulder...instead of doing all these time consuming jugaad these dumbos could visit a couples counsellor 🤦

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 9 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

maine TV dekhna band kar diya hai smiley36 

Why smiley37

Aise hi. Bored of it. Also baarish ki wajah se sometimes it's not clear. 

It was on a lighter note compared to last time but still a bit furtful if you ask me...

Eh, old habits die hard.

He's sorry that he did that and she wants to forgive him but she wants to make him realise the gravity/depth of the mistake(?) he did so for now she's giving him the cold shoulder...instead of doing all these time consuming jugaad these dumbos could visit a couples counsellor 🤦

Therapy?! Oooffff. Only if it was actually considered. Life would be so much better. I don't even mind Kaku/dadi talking to them both simultaneously or together. Baith ke baat kar lo, half the things will get sorted. 

Waise wo thappad mara kyu tha?

maine TV dekhna band kar diya hai smiley36 

Why smiley37

Aise hi. Bored of it. Also baarish ki wajah se sometimes it's not clear. 

Eh, old habits die hard.

Therapy?! Oooffff. Only if it was actually considered. Life would be so much better. I don't even mind Kaku/dadi talking to them both simultaneously or together. Baith ke baat kar lo, half the things will get sorted. 

Waise wo thappad mara kyu tha?

This is why he tried to slap her , she stopped him

https://youtu.be/Yai23i2P6d8

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

This is why he tried to slap her , she stopped him

https://youtu.be/Yai23i2P6d8

ooooofffff whaaaattttt

Daaamnnnn

So, it was quite a heat of the moment situation. Ash frustrated with Sonali's behaviour  while Deeps with Ash's. 

Kaafi intense and well acted. Ash needs to work on his anger management. 

Also, he didn't slap her but was going to. I remember Pushpa wala dialogue, promo mein dikhaya tha. She was mad angry. 

ooooofffff whaaaattttt

Daaamnnnn

So, it was quite a heat of the moment situation. Ash frustrated with Sonali's behaviour  while Deeps with Ash's. 

Kaafi intense and well acted. Ash needs to work on his anger management. 

Also, he didn't slap her but was going to. I remember Pushpa wala dialogue, promo mein dikhaya tha. She was mad angry. 

Pushpa kicked Ashwin out of the house that very second...

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Pushpa kicked Ashwin out of the house that very second...

I mean sahi hai. Pushpa is a woman who endured so much DV for her kids, if her son does it, she's not gonna let it slide.